Girls Aloud Singer Nadine Coyle Dating TV Star Dave Annable
The mourn is over for Nadine Coyle. The Girls Aloud singer is well over her ex-boyfriend Jesse Metcalfe and already found herself a new boyfriend who happens to be TV star Dave Annable.
Dave, best known for his action in the ABC family drama "Brothers & Sisters," first met Nadine at a party in LA last week. After that he sent her a bouquet of flowers and the pair have since enjoyed a string of dates in Los Angeles.
"Dave is a very good looking guy. They are being cautious - people have warned her about having another long-distance relationship. Plus Girls Aloud have a lot of stuff on with a new single Sexy, No No No and then an album," the Sunday Mirror quoted Nadine's pal as saying.
Nadine ended her on-off relationship with Metcalfe in April. A representative for the actor told People at that time he and Coyle have ended their relationship but didn't elaborate on the cause of the split while rumors were heating up that it was because he had cheated on her.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order