Girls Aloud Singer Nadine Coyle Dating TV Star Dave Annable
The mourn is over for Nadine Coyle. The Girls Aloud singer is well over her ex-boyfriend Jesse Metcalfe and already found herself a new boyfriend who happens to be TV star Dave Annable.
Dave, best known for his action in the ABC family drama "Brothers & Sisters," first met Nadine at a party in LA last week. After that he sent her a bouquet of flowers and the pair have since enjoyed a string of dates in Los Angeles.
"Dave is a very good looking guy. They are being cautious - people have warned her about having another long-distance relationship. Plus Girls Aloud have a lot of stuff on with a new single Sexy, No No No and then an album," the Sunday Mirror quoted Nadine's pal as saying.
Nadine ended her on-off relationship with Metcalfe in April. A representative for the actor told People at that time he and Coyle have ended their relationship but didn't elaborate on the cause of the split while rumors were heating up that it was because he had cheated on her.
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne