Girls Aloud Singer Nadine Coyle Dating TV Star Dave Annable
The mourn is over for Nadine Coyle. The Girls Aloud singer is well over her ex-boyfriend Jesse Metcalfe and already found herself a new boyfriend who happens to be TV star Dave Annable.
Dave, best known for his action in the ABC family drama "Brothers & Sisters," first met Nadine at a party in LA last week. After that he sent her a bouquet of flowers and the pair have since enjoyed a string of dates in Los Angeles.
"Dave is a very good looking guy. They are being cautious - people have warned her about having another long-distance relationship. Plus Girls Aloud have a lot of stuff on with a new single Sexy, No No No and then an album," the Sunday Mirror quoted Nadine's pal as saying.
Nadine ended her on-off relationship with Metcalfe in April. A representative for the actor told People at that time he and Coyle have ended their relationship but didn't elaborate on the cause of the split while rumors were heating up that it was because he had cheated on her.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery