Girls Aloud Singer Nadine Coyle Dating TV Star Dave Annable
The mourn is over for Nadine Coyle. The Girls Aloud singer is well over her ex-boyfriend Jesse Metcalfe and already found herself a new boyfriend who happens to be TV star Dave Annable.
Dave, best known for his action in the ABC family drama "Brothers & Sisters," first met Nadine at a party in LA last week. After that he sent her a bouquet of flowers and the pair have since enjoyed a string of dates in Los Angeles.
"Dave is a very good looking guy. They are being cautious - people have warned her about having another long-distance relationship. Plus Girls Aloud have a lot of stuff on with a new single Sexy, No No No and then an album," the Sunday Mirror quoted Nadine's pal as saying.
Nadine ended her on-off relationship with Metcalfe in April. A representative for the actor told People at that time he and Coyle have ended their relationship but didn't elaborate on the cause of the split while rumors were heating up that it was because he had cheated on her.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3