Lily Allen Named New Song and Album Title
Lily Allen hinted a new progress of her sophomore album on a blog writing. The British import said that she has the name for a song and the title of the album.
Posted on her blog is: "I've been recording in NY, I got a new song called 'Steve from Accounts' that is amazing and a few others that might make it onto the next album titled 'Three Singles And Other Songs, Plus iTunes Exclusive'. I played my new material to Mayor Bloomberg, he thought it was so amazing he named a street after me and bought me a slurpee to celebrate," she wrote on reference to NYC's current mayor.
She also made references to Kaiser Chiefs and Chemical Brothers, her fellow performers at Fuji Rock Fest this year. "The Japan / mountain experience was of course Fuji Rock festival, enjoyed by all, I can assure you. I had such a lovely time hanging wit t' kaiser chuffs and the (ill-feted) Chemical Brothers (589, 589, 589!) It's such a beautiful festival and the fans are amazing there, I've never seen so much jumping up and grass".
Signing off with "I'm happy at the moment, really happy. Love ya'll" Allen revealed that she is leaving Australia to do a string of gigs in European festivals all in August before heading to North American tour in September.
Her New York project is accompanied by producer duo Future Cut who worked on Allen's hit 'Smile'. She recently stated that while some materials maybe "different" but some “don't shout anything different”.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?