Lily Allen Named New Song and Album Title
Lily Allen hinted a new progress of her sophomore album on a blog writing. The British import said that she has the name for a song and the title of the album.
Posted on her blog is: "I've been recording in NY, I got a new song called 'Steve from Accounts' that is amazing and a few others that might make it onto the next album titled 'Three Singles And Other Songs, Plus iTunes Exclusive'. I played my new material to Mayor Bloomberg, he thought it was so amazing he named a street after me and bought me a slurpee to celebrate," she wrote on reference to NYC's current mayor.
She also made references to Kaiser Chiefs and Chemical Brothers, her fellow performers at Fuji Rock Fest this year. "The Japan / mountain experience was of course Fuji Rock festival, enjoyed by all, I can assure you. I had such a lovely time hanging wit t' kaiser chuffs and the (ill-feted) Chemical Brothers (589, 589, 589!) It's such a beautiful festival and the fans are amazing there, I've never seen so much jumping up and grass".
Signing off with "I'm happy at the moment, really happy. Love ya'll" Allen revealed that she is leaving Australia to do a string of gigs in European festivals all in August before heading to North American tour in September.
Her New York project is accompanied by producer duo Future Cut who worked on Allen's hit 'Smile'. She recently stated that while some materials maybe "different" but some “don't shout anything different”.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'