Marilyn Manson Accused of Spending Band Money to Buy Nazi Artifacts
Marilyn Manson hit the down low in his music career after the former keyboardist of his band, Marilyn Manson Band, sued him for more than $20 million, claimed he had used the band money to buy Nazi artifacts.
Madonna Wayne Gacy filed the suit Thursday August 2nd in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claimed Manson and others deceived him into thinking the band wasn't making much money so that they could keep millions of dollars meant to be shared to be used for their own sake.
In his suit Madonna alleged he began to think differently several years ago when Manson "went on a spending binge." The keyboardist claimed the shock rocker used the money the band earned from 2004 to 2006 to buy a $2 million home, collect Nazi paraphernalia and to give his fiancee at the time a handbag once owned by Eva Braun.
Manson, moreover, also use the money to buy "African masks made of human skin, the full skeleton of a 4-year-old Chinese girl, and the full skeleton of a 17th-century male in a wheelchair," not to mention his personal drug treatment, a low-budget movie production, a Los Angeles gallery to display his artwork and about $450,000 for an engagement ring and his wedding to burlesque performer Dita Von Teese, so the suit stated.
Furthermore contended that Manson and the band's lawyer and business managers cut off his salary payments and band credit card access and refused to pay his medical bills for work-related problems, Madonna thus is seeking more than $20 million in damages.
Being asked about the suit during an interview Thursday August 2nd with MTV News, the rock singer said, "The fact that he's claiming that I've treated him unfairly, financially, is really ridiculous. And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2