Marilyn Manson Accused of Spending Band Money to Buy Nazi Artifacts
Marilyn Manson hit the down low in his music career after the former keyboardist of his band, Marilyn Manson Band, sued him for more than $20 million, claimed he had used the band money to buy Nazi artifacts.
Madonna Wayne Gacy filed the suit Thursday August 2nd in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claimed Manson and others deceived him into thinking the band wasn't making much money so that they could keep millions of dollars meant to be shared to be used for their own sake.
In his suit Madonna alleged he began to think differently several years ago when Manson "went on a spending binge." The keyboardist claimed the shock rocker used the money the band earned from 2004 to 2006 to buy a $2 million home, collect Nazi paraphernalia and to give his fiancee at the time a handbag once owned by Eva Braun.
Manson, moreover, also use the money to buy "African masks made of human skin, the full skeleton of a 4-year-old Chinese girl, and the full skeleton of a 17th-century male in a wheelchair," not to mention his personal drug treatment, a low-budget movie production, a Los Angeles gallery to display his artwork and about $450,000 for an engagement ring and his wedding to burlesque performer Dita Von Teese, so the suit stated.
Furthermore contended that Manson and the band's lawyer and business managers cut off his salary payments and band credit card access and refused to pay his medical bills for work-related problems, Madonna thus is seeking more than $20 million in damages.
Being asked about the suit during an interview Thursday August 2nd with MTV News, the rock singer said, "The fact that he's claiming that I've treated him unfairly, financially, is really ridiculous. And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'