Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe May Be Getting Back Together
The power of the blondes is in town all over again. Former couple Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe are hit the things up after they were spotted out and about together, thus prompted speculation they may be getting back together.
Reese and Ryan were spotted shopping, jogging and lunching together at L.A. eatery A Votre Sante, one of her favorite spots. "They met for lunch this week at the Votre Sante health-food restaurant, a regular Brentwood haunt for Reese on San Vicente," Page Six quoted a source as saying. "And they're going on runs together around the Brentwood Country Club. Both are regular, dedicated runners. Running is a very healing, meditative thing, so maybe it will work its magic on them."
And while a friend of the actress said, "Reese and Ryan are trying to work it out. They are still close," Ryan's rep insisted, "It's not true."
Reese, an Oscar-winning actress, and Ryan tied the knot on June 5, 1999. On October 30, 2006, the couple announced that they decided to formally separate after seven years of marriage. She later on filed for divorce on Nov. 8 last year, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple have two children, Deacon Phillippe and Ava Elizabeth Phillippe.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!