Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe May Be Getting Back Together
The power of the blondes is in town all over again. Former couple Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe are hit the things up after they were spotted out and about together, thus prompted speculation they may be getting back together.
Reese and Ryan were spotted shopping, jogging and lunching together at L.A. eatery A Votre Sante, one of her favorite spots. "They met for lunch this week at the Votre Sante health-food restaurant, a regular Brentwood haunt for Reese on San Vicente," Page Six quoted a source as saying. "And they're going on runs together around the Brentwood Country Club. Both are regular, dedicated runners. Running is a very healing, meditative thing, so maybe it will work its magic on them."
And while a friend of the actress said, "Reese and Ryan are trying to work it out. They are still close," Ryan's rep insisted, "It's not true."
Reese, an Oscar-winning actress, and Ryan tied the knot on June 5, 1999. On October 30, 2006, the couple announced that they decided to formally separate after seven years of marriage. She later on filed for divorce on Nov. 8 last year, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple have two children, Deacon Phillippe and Ava Elizabeth Phillippe.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory