Nude Photos Could Harm Madonna Chances to Get Permanent Adoption
She has yet had her adoption of a Malawian boy finalized. Unfortunately a new problem comes approaching her, threatened to harm her chances to acquire the adoption permanently. Madonna is battling to stop the spread of her naked photos as she is trying to make her latest adoption of son David Banda permanent.
Lawyers for the pop superstar are fighting to stop private love letters and nude photos of her from being sold as she's set to be inspected by the head of Malawi's child welfare services to see if she could obtain permanent adoption of son David.
Madonna, reportedly, sent 17 notes and seven naked photographs of herself to her then-boyfriend James Albright in the early 90s. And she's said to be devastated in knowing those items were sold to Marquee Capital, a company specializing in her memorabilia. The firm is now selling the collection and hopes to make more than $200,000, the Daily Mail reported Friday August 3rd.
Some of the pictures, which the singer took of herself, show her in explicit poses. The collection also includes items such as underwear Madonna apparently sent to Albright during their relationship. "It's not all about sex. Some of the notes and letters talk of her world falling apart, others talks of her feeling really low and down. She calls Albright the best looking guy in the world," the firm's insider revealed.
Madonna began dating her former bodyguard Albright in 1992 and the pair remained close until 1994.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star