Spice Girls Heading to Toronto, Not Baghdad
Spice Girls is no longer heading to Baghdad, the capital city of war-zone Iraq after Toronto, Canada won the tally the group conducted. Baghdad came close to winning a Spice Girls reunion concert a few days ago but fans in Toronto were more eager to have the girls in their city.
"We are delighted to be going to Toronto. We have such incredible fans there and we are amazed at such a positive reaction," the Spice Girls said in a statement.
A competition by online voting was conducted by the Spice Girls after millions of fans logged on to their website asking them to appear in their unvisited cities. Baghdad, Rio de Janeiro and Chicago were neck in neck in the first few days.
The tour initially was planned for 10 cities but it has now swollen up to 15. The first date will be that in Vancouver which is slated in early December, prior Las Vegas' December 6 date.
More Spice Girls News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune