Spice Girls Heading to Toronto, Not Baghdad
Spice Girls is no longer heading to Baghdad, the capital city of war-zone Iraq after Toronto, Canada won the tally the group conducted. Baghdad came close to winning a Spice Girls reunion concert a few days ago but fans in Toronto were more eager to have the girls in their city.
"We are delighted to be going to Toronto. We have such incredible fans there and we are amazed at such a positive reaction," the Spice Girls said in a statement.
A competition by online voting was conducted by the Spice Girls after millions of fans logged on to their website asking them to appear in their unvisited cities. Baghdad, Rio de Janeiro and Chicago were neck in neck in the first few days.
The tour initially was planned for 10 cities but it has now swollen up to 15. The first date will be that in Vancouver which is slated in early December, prior Las Vegas' December 6 date.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?