Spice Girls Heading to Toronto, Not Baghdad
Spice Girls is no longer heading to Baghdad, the capital city of war-zone Iraq after Toronto, Canada won the tally the group conducted. Baghdad came close to winning a Spice Girls reunion concert a few days ago but fans in Toronto were more eager to have the girls in their city.
"We are delighted to be going to Toronto. We have such incredible fans there and we are amazed at such a positive reaction," the Spice Girls said in a statement.
A competition by online voting was conducted by the Spice Girls after millions of fans logged on to their website asking them to appear in their unvisited cities. Baghdad, Rio de Janeiro and Chicago were neck in neck in the first few days.
The tour initially was planned for 10 cities but it has now swollen up to 15. The first date will be that in Vancouver which is slated in early December, prior Las Vegas' December 6 date.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'