Spice Girls Heading to Toronto, Not Baghdad
Spice Girls is no longer heading to Baghdad, the capital city of war-zone Iraq after Toronto, Canada won the tally the group conducted. Baghdad came close to winning a Spice Girls reunion concert a few days ago but fans in Toronto were more eager to have the girls in their city.
"We are delighted to be going to Toronto. We have such incredible fans there and we are amazed at such a positive reaction," the Spice Girls said in a statement.
A competition by online voting was conducted by the Spice Girls after millions of fans logged on to their website asking them to appear in their unvisited cities. Baghdad, Rio de Janeiro and Chicago were neck in neck in the first few days.
The tour initially was planned for 10 cities but it has now swollen up to 15. The first date will be that in Vancouver which is slated in early December, prior Las Vegas' December 6 date.
More Spice Girls News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia