Lindsay Lohan Talked DUI 36 Hours Before Her DUI Arrest
Lindsay Lohan's public humiliation continues with the release of her DUI talk with the ladies fashion magazine Elle, took place just 36 hours before she was arrested for driving under the influence for the second time in two months over Memorial Day weekend.
Being asked about the paparazzi that keep stalking her, her answer would later lead to DUI talk. Told the magazine she would never drive drunk, the train wreck made the statement in the revealing cover story, due to hit stands August 14th. "I wouldn't violate...I'm much more responsible than that," so Lindsay told the magazine's September issue. "I would not do that."
As of the paparazzi, LiLo said, "It's scary. I can't (see with all the light bulbs flashing). And they're looking for me to, like, trip, so they can be like, 'Oh, Lindsay's wasted and driving drunk.' And that's not it."
Sad to say, her DUI talk turned out to be a curse for the star herself as she was arrested on July 24th on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, and possession of a controlled substance, only 11 days after she finished her 45-days rehab stint in Promises. To make matter worse the arrest also marked her second DUI arrest in two months respectively.
In further interview, Lindsay also discussed her first stay at the Wonderland Center in Los Angeles in January, telling Elle "I was growing up and going out a lot, and I needed to have a balance. I was glad I went, because I needed to get away from everyone and I didn't know how to do that. And I learned a lot there. A bunch of my friends, I was with them last night, they're in AA for, like, years."
We could soon find out what will happen to Lindsay as she is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 24th to face the charges.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5