Carrie Underwood's First Single from 2nd Album
Carrie Underwood has released the lead single of her highly-anticipated sophomore album. 'So Small' was released on July 31 both on CD single format and digital download.
She described the song as a 'feeling' on "how people invest so much of their time and energy into things that aren't really important, and you don't really realize that until it's too late. We're all guilty of it, as I know I am, of just letting silly things get in the way. The smallest thing can almost ruin my day, and at some point, I realize, 'Good gracious, Carrie! What are you doing?' I have a great life, and we need to remember the things that are truly important."
'So Small' will be Underwood's first song where she shares a writing credit. The other writers being Luke Laird and Hillary Lindsey. As previously reported, the second album which is rumored to be titled 'Nocturnal' will be dropped October 23 via Arista.
Listen to 'So Small':
More Carrie Underwood News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory