Carrie Underwood's First Single from 2nd Album
Carrie Underwood has released the lead single of her highly-anticipated sophomore album. 'So Small' was released on July 31 both on CD single format and digital download.
She described the song as a 'feeling' on "how people invest so much of their time and energy into things that aren't really important, and you don't really realize that until it's too late. We're all guilty of it, as I know I am, of just letting silly things get in the way. The smallest thing can almost ruin my day, and at some point, I realize, 'Good gracious, Carrie! What are you doing?' I have a great life, and we need to remember the things that are truly important."
'So Small' will be Underwood's first song where she shares a writing credit. The other writers being Luke Laird and Hillary Lindsey. As previously reported, the second album which is rumored to be titled 'Nocturnal' will be dropped October 23 via Arista.
Listen to 'So Small':
More Carrie Underwood News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris