Carrie Underwood's First Single from 2nd Album
Carrie Underwood has released the lead single of her highly-anticipated sophomore album. 'So Small' was released on July 31 both on CD single format and digital download.
She described the song as a 'feeling' on "how people invest so much of their time and energy into things that aren't really important, and you don't really realize that until it's too late. We're all guilty of it, as I know I am, of just letting silly things get in the way. The smallest thing can almost ruin my day, and at some point, I realize, 'Good gracious, Carrie! What are you doing?' I have a great life, and we need to remember the things that are truly important."
'So Small' will be Underwood's first song where she shares a writing credit. The other writers being Luke Laird and Hillary Lindsey. As previously reported, the second album which is rumored to be titled 'Nocturnal' will be dropped October 23 via Arista.
Listen to 'So Small':
More Carrie Underwood News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars