Carrie Underwood's First Single from 2nd Album
Carrie Underwood has released the lead single of her highly-anticipated sophomore album. 'So Small' was released on July 31 both on CD single format and digital download.
She described the song as a 'feeling' on "how people invest so much of their time and energy into things that aren't really important, and you don't really realize that until it's too late. We're all guilty of it, as I know I am, of just letting silly things get in the way. The smallest thing can almost ruin my day, and at some point, I realize, 'Good gracious, Carrie! What are you doing?' I have a great life, and we need to remember the things that are truly important."
'So Small' will be Underwood's first song where she shares a writing credit. The other writers being Luke Laird and Hillary Lindsey. As previously reported, the second album which is rumored to be titled 'Nocturnal' will be dropped October 23 via Arista.
Listen to 'So Small':
More Carrie Underwood News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'