Jennifer Aniston Signed for Management
Landing a new stint for her film resume, Jennifer Aniston has struck deals to topline a romantic comedy titled "Management", which Sidney Kimmel is financing through his eponymous production company for MGM to distribute.
Set to act opposite "Sahara" star Steve Zahn, the beauty is reported to become a traveling saleswoman who sells cheap art to small companies and motels. Things go beyond her expectations when she gets pursued all over the States by an an aimless, underachieving assistant motel manager, played by Zahn, whom she has a fling with at one of her stops.
On duty to direct is playwright-screenwriter Stephen Belber who is set to helm based on his own script with Temple Hill partners Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen serving as the producers. Project will mark the feature directorial debut of Belber, currently noticed as a high-in-demand writer, having been tapped to pen for high-profile titles like "The Power of Duff", and "Dallas Buyer's Club."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed