Jennifer Aniston Signed for Management
Landing a new stint for her film resume, Jennifer Aniston has struck deals to topline a romantic comedy titled "Management", which Sidney Kimmel is financing through his eponymous production company for MGM to distribute.
Set to act opposite "Sahara" star Steve Zahn, the beauty is reported to become a traveling saleswoman who sells cheap art to small companies and motels. Things go beyond her expectations when she gets pursued all over the States by an an aimless, underachieving assistant motel manager, played by Zahn, whom she has a fling with at one of her stops.
On duty to direct is playwright-screenwriter Stephen Belber who is set to helm based on his own script with Temple Hill partners Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen serving as the producers. Project will mark the feature directorial debut of Belber, currently noticed as a high-in-demand writer, having been tapped to pen for high-profile titles like "The Power of Duff", and "Dallas Buyer's Club."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake