Jennifer Aniston Signed for Management
Landing a new stint for her film resume, Jennifer Aniston has struck deals to topline a romantic comedy titled "Management", which Sidney Kimmel is financing through his eponymous production company for MGM to distribute.
Set to act opposite "Sahara" star Steve Zahn, the beauty is reported to become a traveling saleswoman who sells cheap art to small companies and motels. Things go beyond her expectations when she gets pursued all over the States by an an aimless, underachieving assistant motel manager, played by Zahn, whom she has a fling with at one of her stops.
On duty to direct is playwright-screenwriter Stephen Belber who is set to helm based on his own script with Temple Hill partners Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen serving as the producers. Project will mark the feature directorial debut of Belber, currently noticed as a high-in-demand writer, having been tapped to pen for high-profile titles like "The Power of Duff", and "Dallas Buyer's Club."
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right