Jennifer Aniston Signed for Management
Landing a new stint for her film resume, Jennifer Aniston has struck deals to topline a romantic comedy titled "Management", which Sidney Kimmel is financing through his eponymous production company for MGM to distribute.
Set to act opposite "Sahara" star Steve Zahn, the beauty is reported to become a traveling saleswoman who sells cheap art to small companies and motels. Things go beyond her expectations when she gets pursued all over the States by an an aimless, underachieving assistant motel manager, played by Zahn, whom she has a fling with at one of her stops.
On duty to direct is playwright-screenwriter Stephen Belber who is set to helm based on his own script with Temple Hill partners Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen serving as the producers. Project will mark the feature directorial debut of Belber, currently noticed as a high-in-demand writer, having been tapped to pen for high-profile titles like "The Power of Duff", and "Dallas Buyer's Club."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding