Jennifer Aniston Signed for Management
Landing a new stint for her film resume, Jennifer Aniston has struck deals to topline a romantic comedy titled "Management", which Sidney Kimmel is financing through his eponymous production company for MGM to distribute.
Set to act opposite "Sahara" star Steve Zahn, the beauty is reported to become a traveling saleswoman who sells cheap art to small companies and motels. Things go beyond her expectations when she gets pursued all over the States by an an aimless, underachieving assistant motel manager, played by Zahn, whom she has a fling with at one of her stops.
On duty to direct is playwright-screenwriter Stephen Belber who is set to helm based on his own script with Temple Hill partners Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen serving as the producers. Project will mark the feature directorial debut of Belber, currently noticed as a high-in-demand writer, having been tapped to pen for high-profile titles like "The Power of Duff", and "Dallas Buyer's Club."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns