Scarlett Johansson Recording Her Debut Album
Scarlett Johansson who holds a passion on singing is reported getting serious on her music career. Talks are rife that TV on the Radio's Dave Sitek is to produce the actress' debut album with members of Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Celebration chipping in as collaborators.
Not only does her voice is considered on the same level to the late Marilyn Monroe but it is also predicted to earn her a Grammy, said Dockside studio owner Steve Nails. She has been spending over a month in a Louisiana studio to work on the material.
Johansson's first public singing is when she served as the backing vocal of reunited The Jesus and Mary Chain at this year's Coachella Festival. She is also rumored to be contributing a song for a Tom Waits cover album.
Scarlett Johansson and The Jesus and Mary Chain on "Just Like Honey":
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'