I Am Legend Scribe Ready for a Sequel
Itís not until December 14 that moviegoers finally can see "I Am Legend" come to the surface yet a sequel has already been prepared to be developed at Warner Bros. Pictures by screenwriter Mark Protosevich for sure.
According to Los Angeles Times, the man has pitched the company on a follow-up to the action horror thriller although no deal has yet been finalized. Protosevich, a native of Chicago, Illinois, previously got hired for four different times to work on the script, which was at one time optioned by 20th Century Fox with talk of Ridley Scott and Arnold Schwarzenegger as director and star, respectively.
Based on Richard Matheson's classic 1954 novel, "Legend" follows a military scientist named Robert Neville as he becomes the only survivor of an apocalypse caused by a large epidemic of a bacterium of which symptoms are very similar to vampirism. It is unknown yet how Protosevich will extend the story of Nevilleís struggle to survive against a mutant populace.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna