I Am Legend Scribe Ready for a Sequel
Itís not until December 14 that moviegoers finally can see "I Am Legend" come to the surface yet a sequel has already been prepared to be developed at Warner Bros. Pictures by screenwriter Mark Protosevich for sure.
According to Los Angeles Times, the man has pitched the company on a follow-up to the action horror thriller although no deal has yet been finalized. Protosevich, a native of Chicago, Illinois, previously got hired for four different times to work on the script, which was at one time optioned by 20th Century Fox with talk of Ridley Scott and Arnold Schwarzenegger as director and star, respectively.
Based on Richard Matheson's classic 1954 novel, "Legend" follows a military scientist named Robert Neville as he becomes the only survivor of an apocalypse caused by a large epidemic of a bacterium of which symptoms are very similar to vampirism. It is unknown yet how Protosevich will extend the story of Nevilleís struggle to survive against a mutant populace.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party