I Am Legend Scribe Ready for a Sequel
Itís not until December 14 that moviegoers finally can see "I Am Legend" come to the surface yet a sequel has already been prepared to be developed at Warner Bros. Pictures by screenwriter Mark Protosevich for sure.
According to Los Angeles Times, the man has pitched the company on a follow-up to the action horror thriller although no deal has yet been finalized. Protosevich, a native of Chicago, Illinois, previously got hired for four different times to work on the script, which was at one time optioned by 20th Century Fox with talk of Ridley Scott and Arnold Schwarzenegger as director and star, respectively.
Based on Richard Matheson's classic 1954 novel, "Legend" follows a military scientist named Robert Neville as he becomes the only survivor of an apocalypse caused by a large epidemic of a bacterium of which symptoms are very similar to vampirism. It is unknown yet how Protosevich will extend the story of Nevilleís struggle to survive against a mutant populace.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage