I Am Legend Scribe Ready for a Sequel
Itís not until December 14 that moviegoers finally can see "I Am Legend" come to the surface yet a sequel has already been prepared to be developed at Warner Bros. Pictures by screenwriter Mark Protosevich for sure.
According to Los Angeles Times, the man has pitched the company on a follow-up to the action horror thriller although no deal has yet been finalized. Protosevich, a native of Chicago, Illinois, previously got hired for four different times to work on the script, which was at one time optioned by 20th Century Fox with talk of Ridley Scott and Arnold Schwarzenegger as director and star, respectively.
Based on Richard Matheson's classic 1954 novel, "Legend" follows a military scientist named Robert Neville as he becomes the only survivor of an apocalypse caused by a large epidemic of a bacterium of which symptoms are very similar to vampirism. It is unknown yet how Protosevich will extend the story of Nevilleís struggle to survive against a mutant populace.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens