I Am Legend Scribe Ready for a Sequel
Itís not until December 14 that moviegoers finally can see "I Am Legend" come to the surface yet a sequel has already been prepared to be developed at Warner Bros. Pictures by screenwriter Mark Protosevich for sure.
According to Los Angeles Times, the man has pitched the company on a follow-up to the action horror thriller although no deal has yet been finalized. Protosevich, a native of Chicago, Illinois, previously got hired for four different times to work on the script, which was at one time optioned by 20th Century Fox with talk of Ridley Scott and Arnold Schwarzenegger as director and star, respectively.
Based on Richard Matheson's classic 1954 novel, "Legend" follows a military scientist named Robert Neville as he becomes the only survivor of an apocalypse caused by a large epidemic of a bacterium of which symptoms are very similar to vampirism. It is unknown yet how Protosevich will extend the story of Nevilleís struggle to survive against a mutant populace.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video