Nicole Richie Heading for Paris Hilton's Jail
Nicole Richie is following in BFF Paris Hilton's step, heading for the Los Angeles County jail.
The socialite and mother-to-be will do her time at the Lynwood jail, the same place where hotel heiress Paris completed her 23-day stay for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case. Richie's lawyer contacted the county Sheriff's Department earlier this week and indicated the reality TV star wanted to serve her four-day sentence in county lockup rather than a city jail, sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said Thursday August 2nd.
"[Richie's] attorney contacted us and indicated she wants to do her time there," Steve Whitmore said. No surrender date has been given though, while it has yet clear whether the socialite would be placed in a segregated unit for high-profile inmates like Paris.
Richie was on July 27th pleaded guilty to charges of driving while intoxicated stemmed from her arrest for DUI on Dec. 11th. She was sentenced to four days in jail and has until September 28th to begin serving her sentence.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern