JLA Helmer is George Miller?
Looks like George Miller is up for something big in his film-directing career. Latino Review and Collider.com have both come up with reports claiming the "Happy Feet" helmer is considering to take the director's chair in the anticipated "Justice League of America", which Warner Bros. Pictures is currently setting up under its banner.
Collider.com even further pointed out that Superman, Batman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, and the Green Lantern could possibly be featured in the project. Also informed the flick may become a priority for Warner Bros. than "Superman: The Man of Steel", the site surprisingly revealed that there is a rumor out there saying one of these superheroes would not see a sequel, which only means that the company is planning a death on the character.
Based on the fictional DC Universe superhero team, "Justice" previously was reported to already have writing duo Kiernan and Michele Mulroney signed to pen the script, the same team that worked on the screenplay for Alexandre Aja's horror thriller "Mirrors." Cast lineup is still unknown, but it is expected that Christian Bale could appear as the Caped Crusader in the movie for his Batman contract includes a project that may be an ensemble picture.
More Justice League News
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs