Ricky Gervais Takes Early Retirement
Need not surprise, folks, the "Early Retirement" Ricky Gervais is set to have obviously only happens on the big screen for sure.
Yes, the British comic reportedly gets attached to topline the comedy for Warner Bros. Pictures, which will set it up under its banner alongside Mosaic Media's Charles Roven and Richard Suckle.
Project will be developed based on the pitch by Mark Perez that centers on a workaholic man who decides to quit his demanding job to spend more time with his family. Perez, who also serves as an executive producer for the flick, has remarked he wanted to do a movie that picks up where other family comedies leave off -- with the husband quitting his job to spend more time with his family -- and then watch what happens.
"It was fun to get to do the opposite of most family comedies," he said, "because I've written my share of those."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri