Ricky Gervais Takes Early Retirement
Need not surprise, folks, the "Early Retirement" Ricky Gervais is set to have obviously only happens on the big screen for sure.
Yes, the British comic reportedly gets attached to topline the comedy for Warner Bros. Pictures, which will set it up under its banner alongside Mosaic Media's Charles Roven and Richard Suckle.
Project will be developed based on the pitch by Mark Perez that centers on a workaholic man who decides to quit his demanding job to spend more time with his family. Perez, who also serves as an executive producer for the flick, has remarked he wanted to do a movie that picks up where other family comedies leave off -- with the husband quitting his job to spend more time with his family -- and then watch what happens.
"It was fun to get to do the opposite of most family comedies," he said, "because I've written my share of those."
- Emma Watson Interrupted by Her 'Embarrassing' Ringtone While in Interview
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini