Ricky Gervais Takes Early Retirement
Need not surprise, folks, the "Early Retirement" Ricky Gervais is set to have obviously only happens on the big screen for sure.
Yes, the British comic reportedly gets attached to topline the comedy for Warner Bros. Pictures, which will set it up under its banner alongside Mosaic Media's Charles Roven and Richard Suckle.
Project will be developed based on the pitch by Mark Perez that centers on a workaholic man who decides to quit his demanding job to spend more time with his family. Perez, who also serves as an executive producer for the flick, has remarked he wanted to do a movie that picks up where other family comedies leave off -- with the husband quitting his job to spend more time with his family -- and then watch what happens.
"It was fun to get to do the opposite of most family comedies," he said, "because I've written my share of those."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child