Ricky Gervais Takes Early Retirement
Need not surprise, folks, the "Early Retirement" Ricky Gervais is set to have obviously only happens on the big screen for sure.
Yes, the British comic reportedly gets attached to topline the comedy for Warner Bros. Pictures, which will set it up under its banner alongside Mosaic Media's Charles Roven and Richard Suckle.
Project will be developed based on the pitch by Mark Perez that centers on a workaholic man who decides to quit his demanding job to spend more time with his family. Perez, who also serves as an executive producer for the flick, has remarked he wanted to do a movie that picks up where other family comedies leave off -- with the husband quitting his job to spend more time with his family -- and then watch what happens.
"It was fun to get to do the opposite of most family comedies," he said, "because I've written my share of those."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns