Drew Barrymore Pulling '80s Music Videos to Life
The '80s ambiance is brought back to life with the assistance from VH1 and Drew Barrymore. While still unknown if she's to appear on screen, Drew is the definite exec producer of a new VH1 reality show that will re-create old music videos.
'Clash of the Music Videos' presents episodes of participants willing to dig their talent to remake classic music videos from the '80s with limited budget. For each episode, there will be two contestants battling against each other where the winner will be picked by the stars appearing on the original videos.
When asked why limited to the '80s, Variety reported that if the show gained a high rating, there will be series of the '90s, '00 and even according to the genres. Michael Hirschorn, one of the executive producers said that this show will serve the dual purpose of "stirring up good memories for some viewers while introducing this now- iconic music to others."
It is still unclear how many episodes have been prepared but a release schedule is set for 2008.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic