Drew Barrymore Pulling '80s Music Videos to Life
The '80s ambiance is brought back to life with the assistance from VH1 and Drew Barrymore. While still unknown if she's to appear on screen, Drew is the definite exec producer of a new VH1 reality show that will re-create old music videos.
'Clash of the Music Videos' presents episodes of participants willing to dig their talent to remake classic music videos from the '80s with limited budget. For each episode, there will be two contestants battling against each other where the winner will be picked by the stars appearing on the original videos.
When asked why limited to the '80s, Variety reported that if the show gained a high rating, there will be series of the '90s, '00 and even according to the genres. Michael Hirschorn, one of the executive producers said that this show will serve the dual purpose of "stirring up good memories for some viewers while introducing this now- iconic music to others."
It is still unclear how many episodes have been prepared but a release schedule is set for 2008.
More Drew Barrymore News
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child