Pete Doherty Proclaims His Love to Kate Moss in an Interview with the Daily Mirror
He wants her to want him back. Pate Doherty has desperately begged former girlfriend Kate Moss to take him back despite report he's back with ex-girlfriend Nadine Ruddy, proclaiming his pleas in an interview with the Daily Mirror, which the British supermodel buys every morning.
"I love her with all my heart. I like the way she walks and talks. I love her bones. I love her brain," the Babyshambles frontman told the paper. "Kate has broken my heart. There's been this lockdown and I can't get hold of her. This is the only way I can get through. I need her to know that she's out of her f***ing mind. Kate, if you love me then realize I don't want any other girl."
Doherty was dumped by Moss over report he had cheated on her with a South African brunette who is identified as "Lindy". He was spotted in London's Crystal nightclub on June 28th, cuddled and kissed with her before then changed the locks on her house.
. Moss was said to have Doherty's belongings, including furniture and guitars, a piano, paintings and suitcases, thrown out from her London home. "We fell out for the same old reason. She accused me of f****** this girl who lives around the corner," the star explained. He, however, believed Moss still loves him and would take him back as she called him in a drunken state two days ago singing the 1961 "Breakfast at Tiffany's" classic "Moon River".
Is she going to take him back or not? We'll see what the future brings.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?