Jude Law and Cameron Diaz Are Just Friends
Less than twenty four hours after rumors on him dating Cameron Diaz hit the street, Jude Law popped out with his denial. Contrary to heavy media reports, the British actor claimed he's not dating the actress, insisting they're just friends.
Law and Diaz sparked romance rumors after they were reported to have fallen in love with each other since they were co-stars in the 2006 comedy romance "The Holiday". "Cameron and Jude really bonded while working together but now that friendship has turned to romance," News of the World quoted a source as saying.
Law, moreover, reportedly flew to the United States to spend some quality time with Diaz. "Jude plans to take her on a series of dinner dates this week and just spend some time hanging out," the source revealed further, adding that "The key to their relationship has always been the fun, so that's what they're hoping for this week."
Despite all the speculation, Law's camp insisted the actors are not dating, labeled the report as "erroneous." "He hasn't seen her for months. They're friends but that it," Law's spokesperson told the Daily Mirror.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli