Jude Law and Cameron Diaz Are Just Friends
Less than twenty four hours after rumors on him dating Cameron Diaz hit the street, Jude Law popped out with his denial. Contrary to heavy media reports, the British actor claimed he's not dating the actress, insisting they're just friends.
Law and Diaz sparked romance rumors after they were reported to have fallen in love with each other since they were co-stars in the 2006 comedy romance "The Holiday". "Cameron and Jude really bonded while working together but now that friendship has turned to romance," News of the World quoted a source as saying.
Law, moreover, reportedly flew to the United States to spend some quality time with Diaz. "Jude plans to take her on a series of dinner dates this week and just spend some time hanging out," the source revealed further, adding that "The key to their relationship has always been the fun, so that's what they're hoping for this week."
Despite all the speculation, Law's camp insisted the actors are not dating, labeled the report as "erroneous." "He hasn't seen her for months. They're friends but that it," Law's spokesperson told the Daily Mirror.
More Jude Law News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday