Usher and Tameka Foster Still Together, Still Plan to Wed
What a difference words can make. Instead of claiming his wedding was "canceled," Usher would rather say it was "postponed". Days after the shocking postponement of his wedding to pregnant fiancee Tameka Foster, the R&B star breaks his silence.
While talk is heating up that Usher and Tameka are no longer together soon after they called of their weekend wedding, the star insisted they are still happily together and most of all still planning to walk down the aisle.
"As of right now we don't have a date but we will let you know when we do," the Grammy-winning singer told Us Weekly. "Everybody's fine. Tameka and the baby are fine."
Usher and Tameka, a wardrobe stylist, kept the woes continue on their relationship as they announced their engagement back in March and it was later revealed that she was pregnant with their first child together.
The couple made media headlines yet again when they called off their wedding, originally planned to take place Saturday afternoon July 28th at record executive L.A. Reid's home in New York's Hamptons, just hours before the ceremony was to take place, issued a statement through his publicist, Patti Webster, saying "It was announced today that the wedding ceremony for Usher Raymond IV and Tameka Foster was canceled. No additional information will be given regarding the circumstances of the cancellation, but we hope the privacy of this matter will be respected."
More Usher News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball