Usher and Tameka Foster Still Together, Still Plan to Wed
What a difference words can make. Instead of claiming his wedding was "canceled," Usher would rather say it was "postponed". Days after the shocking postponement of his wedding to pregnant fiancee Tameka Foster, the R&B star breaks his silence.
While talk is heating up that Usher and Tameka are no longer together soon after they called of their weekend wedding, the star insisted they are still happily together and most of all still planning to walk down the aisle.
"As of right now we don't have a date but we will let you know when we do," the Grammy-winning singer told Us Weekly. "Everybody's fine. Tameka and the baby are fine."
Usher and Tameka, a wardrobe stylist, kept the woes continue on their relationship as they announced their engagement back in March and it was later revealed that she was pregnant with their first child together.
The couple made media headlines yet again when they called off their wedding, originally planned to take place Saturday afternoon July 28th at record executive L.A. Reid's home in New York's Hamptons, just hours before the ceremony was to take place, issued a statement through his publicist, Patti Webster, saying "It was announced today that the wedding ceremony for Usher Raymond IV and Tameka Foster was canceled. No additional information will be given regarding the circumstances of the cancellation, but we hope the privacy of this matter will be respected."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed