Carl Franklin Handles Snitch
Recently reported to give up his directing stint in "Tulia", Carl Franklin turns out to have found another potential vehicle to ride. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the Richmond-born filmmaker is about to direct New Line Cinema's thriller "Snitch."
Inspired by true events chronicled in a PBS "Frontline" documentary, pic concerns a devoted father whose son faces thirty years jail sentence after being set up in a drug deal. Determining to reveal the truth, the man then boldly goes undercover in the drug world to make a bust that will free his son.
While no word yet on the cast lineup, Guy East and Nigel Sinclair are both confirmed to produce through their Spitfire Pictures alongside "Frontline" series producer David Fanning. Meanwhile, script has already been entrusted into the hands of Justin Haythe who is also serving as the executive producer for the movie.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'