New Line Doing Croc vs. Shark
Again set to spread terror generated by feared animals as it did before through last year's "Snakes on a Plane", New Line Cinema is noticed to about develop an untitled Croc vs. Shark project at its pit, Shocktillyoudrop.com has learned exclusively.
Teaming up with Material Entertainment to bring the project to life, the studio is currently in search for a director to handle the flick from script penned by Josh Rubin. Meanwhile, story reportedly focuses on a small, flooded Australian town swarming with sharks and crocodiles in the wake of the natural disaster.
Took form in 1967, New Line Cinema is a subsidiary of Time Warner Inc. which operates several divisions like theatrical distribution, marketing, home video, and a unit specializing in independent film named Picturehouse. Most recently released "Hairspray", it next is slated to launch action comedy "Rush Hour 3" on August 10 this year followed by "Shoot 'Em Up" on September 7.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert