New Line Doing Croc vs. Shark
Again set to spread terror generated by feared animals as it did before through last year's "Snakes on a Plane", New Line Cinema is noticed to about develop an untitled Croc vs. Shark project at its pit, Shocktillyoudrop.com has learned exclusively.
Teaming up with Material Entertainment to bring the project to life, the studio is currently in search for a director to handle the flick from script penned by Josh Rubin. Meanwhile, story reportedly focuses on a small, flooded Australian town swarming with sharks and crocodiles in the wake of the natural disaster.
Took form in 1967, New Line Cinema is a subsidiary of Time Warner Inc. which operates several divisions like theatrical distribution, marketing, home video, and a unit specializing in independent film named Picturehouse. Most recently released "Hairspray", it next is slated to launch action comedy "Rush Hour 3" on August 10 this year followed by "Shoot 'Em Up" on September 7.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'