New Line Doing Croc vs. Shark
Again set to spread terror generated by feared animals as it did before through last year's "Snakes on a Plane", New Line Cinema is noticed to about develop an untitled Croc vs. Shark project at its pit, Shocktillyoudrop.com has learned exclusively.
Teaming up with Material Entertainment to bring the project to life, the studio is currently in search for a director to handle the flick from script penned by Josh Rubin. Meanwhile, story reportedly focuses on a small, flooded Australian town swarming with sharks and crocodiles in the wake of the natural disaster.
Took form in 1967, New Line Cinema is a subsidiary of Time Warner Inc. which operates several divisions like theatrical distribution, marketing, home video, and a unit specializing in independent film named Picturehouse. Most recently released "Hairspray", it next is slated to launch action comedy "Rush Hour 3" on August 10 this year followed by "Shoot 'Em Up" on September 7.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7