New Line Doing Croc vs. Shark
Again set to spread terror generated by feared animals as it did before through last year's "Snakes on a Plane", New Line Cinema is noticed to about develop an untitled Croc vs. Shark project at its pit, Shocktillyoudrop.com has learned exclusively.
Teaming up with Material Entertainment to bring the project to life, the studio is currently in search for a director to handle the flick from script penned by Josh Rubin. Meanwhile, story reportedly focuses on a small, flooded Australian town swarming with sharks and crocodiles in the wake of the natural disaster.
Took form in 1967, New Line Cinema is a subsidiary of Time Warner Inc. which operates several divisions like theatrical distribution, marketing, home video, and a unit specializing in independent film named Picturehouse. Most recently released "Hairspray", it next is slated to launch action comedy "Rush Hour 3" on August 10 this year followed by "Shoot 'Em Up" on September 7.
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online