New Line Doing Croc vs. Shark
Again set to spread terror generated by feared animals as it did before through last year's "Snakes on a Plane", New Line Cinema is noticed to about develop an untitled Croc vs. Shark project at its pit, Shocktillyoudrop.com has learned exclusively.
Teaming up with Material Entertainment to bring the project to life, the studio is currently in search for a director to handle the flick from script penned by Josh Rubin. Meanwhile, story reportedly focuses on a small, flooded Australian town swarming with sharks and crocodiles in the wake of the natural disaster.
Took form in 1967, New Line Cinema is a subsidiary of Time Warner Inc. which operates several divisions like theatrical distribution, marketing, home video, and a unit specializing in independent film named Picturehouse. Most recently released "Hairspray", it next is slated to launch action comedy "Rush Hour 3" on August 10 this year followed by "Shoot 'Em Up" on September 7.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them