Ozzy Osbourne Released from Hospital After Blood Clot Surgery
Ozzy Osbourne is recuperating after having a blood clot surgery.
The rocker was in Colorado for Ozzfest 2007, which took place at Coors Amphitheatre on Saturday July 28th when he was complaining of leg pain for most of the day. Following the show's end, Osbourne was taken to Rose Medical Center where he later on underwent surgery on his leg for a blood clot.
The 59-years-old star was released from the hospital on Sunday morning. There have yet details released by Osbourne's camp concerning his latest condition and there have yet words as to how this will effect his remaining Summer tour schedule.
Osbourne is the lead vocalist of the pioneering heavy metal band Black Sabbath, a popular solo artist, and the star of the reality show, "The Osbournes."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?