Ozzy Osbourne Released from Hospital After Blood Clot Surgery
Ozzy Osbourne is recuperating after having a blood clot surgery.
The rocker was in Colorado for Ozzfest 2007, which took place at Coors Amphitheatre on Saturday July 28th when he was complaining of leg pain for most of the day. Following the show's end, Osbourne was taken to Rose Medical Center where he later on underwent surgery on his leg for a blood clot.
The 59-years-old star was released from the hospital on Sunday morning. There have yet details released by Osbourne's camp concerning his latest condition and there have yet words as to how this will effect his remaining Summer tour schedule.
Osbourne is the lead vocalist of the pioneering heavy metal band Black Sabbath, a popular solo artist, and the star of the reality show, "The Osbournes."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'