Ozzy Osbourne Released from Hospital After Blood Clot Surgery
Ozzy Osbourne is recuperating after having a blood clot surgery.
The rocker was in Colorado for Ozzfest 2007, which took place at Coors Amphitheatre on Saturday July 28th when he was complaining of leg pain for most of the day. Following the show's end, Osbourne was taken to Rose Medical Center where he later on underwent surgery on his leg for a blood clot.
The 59-years-old star was released from the hospital on Sunday morning. There have yet details released by Osbourne's camp concerning his latest condition and there have yet words as to how this will effect his remaining Summer tour schedule.
Osbourne is the lead vocalist of the pioneering heavy metal band Black Sabbath, a popular solo artist, and the star of the reality show, "The Osbournes."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'