Ozzy Osbourne Released from Hospital After Blood Clot Surgery
Ozzy Osbourne is recuperating after having a blood clot surgery.
The rocker was in Colorado for Ozzfest 2007, which took place at Coors Amphitheatre on Saturday July 28th when he was complaining of leg pain for most of the day. Following the show's end, Osbourne was taken to Rose Medical Center where he later on underwent surgery on his leg for a blood clot.
The 59-years-old star was released from the hospital on Sunday morning. There have yet details released by Osbourne's camp concerning his latest condition and there have yet words as to how this will effect his remaining Summer tour schedule.
Osbourne is the lead vocalist of the pioneering heavy metal band Black Sabbath, a popular solo artist, and the star of the reality show, "The Osbournes."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2