Ozzy Osbourne Released from Hospital After Blood Clot Surgery
Ozzy Osbourne is recuperating after having a blood clot surgery.
The rocker was in Colorado for Ozzfest 2007, which took place at Coors Amphitheatre on Saturday July 28th when he was complaining of leg pain for most of the day. Following the show's end, Osbourne was taken to Rose Medical Center where he later on underwent surgery on his leg for a blood clot.
The 59-years-old star was released from the hospital on Sunday morning. There have yet details released by Osbourne's camp concerning his latest condition and there have yet words as to how this will effect his remaining Summer tour schedule.
Osbourne is the lead vocalist of the pioneering heavy metal band Black Sabbath, a popular solo artist, and the star of the reality show, "The Osbournes."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star