Juan Carlos Fresnadillo Comes This "Wednesday"
Judging from the success he achieved through "28 Weeks Later...", sure it does not take long for Juan Carlos Fresnadillo to nab his next directorial stint.
Yes, the Spanish filmmaker has already received an assignment from DreamWorks Pictures to handle helming matters on its new big screen feature titled simply "Wednesday." A character-driven chase drama, project centers on a desperate man who carjacks a young woman, setting off a high-speed car chase across Los Angeles.
Shooting will start early next year with Fresnadillo to direct from script penned by "The Jacket" scribe Massy Tadjedin while Nina Jacobson is serving as producer. The flick thus marks the first film production Jacobson will carry out since her departure from Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group and overall deal with DreamWorks.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding