Juan Carlos Fresnadillo Comes This "Wednesday"
Judging from the success he achieved through "28 Weeks Later...", sure it does not take long for Juan Carlos Fresnadillo to nab his next directorial stint.
Yes, the Spanish filmmaker has already received an assignment from DreamWorks Pictures to handle helming matters on its new big screen feature titled simply "Wednesday." A character-driven chase drama, project centers on a desperate man who carjacks a young woman, setting off a high-speed car chase across Los Angeles.
Shooting will start early next year with Fresnadillo to direct from script penned by "The Jacket" scribe Massy Tadjedin while Nina Jacobson is serving as producer. The flick thus marks the first film production Jacobson will carry out since her departure from Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group and overall deal with DreamWorks.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal