Juan Carlos Fresnadillo Comes This "Wednesday"
Judging from the success he achieved through "28 Weeks Later...", sure it does not take long for Juan Carlos Fresnadillo to nab his next directorial stint.
Yes, the Spanish filmmaker has already received an assignment from DreamWorks Pictures to handle helming matters on its new big screen feature titled simply "Wednesday." A character-driven chase drama, project centers on a desperate man who carjacks a young woman, setting off a high-speed car chase across Los Angeles.
Shooting will start early next year with Fresnadillo to direct from script penned by "The Jacket" scribe Massy Tadjedin while Nina Jacobson is serving as producer. The flick thus marks the first film production Jacobson will carry out since her departure from Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group and overall deal with DreamWorks.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?