Juan Carlos Fresnadillo Comes This "Wednesday"
Judging from the success he achieved through "28 Weeks Later...", sure it does not take long for Juan Carlos Fresnadillo to nab his next directorial stint.
Yes, the Spanish filmmaker has already received an assignment from DreamWorks Pictures to handle helming matters on its new big screen feature titled simply "Wednesday." A character-driven chase drama, project centers on a desperate man who carjacks a young woman, setting off a high-speed car chase across Los Angeles.
Shooting will start early next year with Fresnadillo to direct from script penned by "The Jacket" scribe Massy Tadjedin while Nina Jacobson is serving as producer. The flick thus marks the first film production Jacobson will carry out since her departure from Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group and overall deal with DreamWorks.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'