Nicole Richie to Break Her Silence, Planning a Tell-All Interview with Diane Sawyer
Nicole Richie is coming out of her hiding place. The tiny socialite apparently couldn't keep her mouth shut for any longer, planning to break her silence concerning all the matters surrounding her in a tell all interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer.
Talk is heating up that Nicole will seat for three segments, slated to be aired next week, Thursday August 2nd on "Good Morning America", Friday August 3rd on "Good Morning America" again and on "20/20".
In the tell-all interview Nicole is expected to discuss about her legal troubles and much-talked pregnancy.
No words just yet from the reality TV star, but we'll be sure to let you know as the story is developing.
More Nicole Richie News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters