Nicole Richie to Break Her Silence, Planning a Tell-All Interview with Diane Sawyer
Nicole Richie is coming out of her hiding place. The tiny socialite apparently couldn't keep her mouth shut for any longer, planning to break her silence concerning all the matters surrounding her in a tell all interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer.
Talk is heating up that Nicole will seat for three segments, slated to be aired next week, Thursday August 2nd on "Good Morning America", Friday August 3rd on "Good Morning America" again and on "20/20".
In the tell-all interview Nicole is expected to discuss about her legal troubles and much-talked pregnancy.
No words just yet from the reality TV star, but we'll be sure to let you know as the story is developing.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal