Nicole Richie to Break Her Silence, Planning a Tell-All Interview with Diane Sawyer
Nicole Richie is coming out of her hiding place. The tiny socialite apparently couldn't keep her mouth shut for any longer, planning to break her silence concerning all the matters surrounding her in a tell all interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer.
Talk is heating up that Nicole will seat for three segments, slated to be aired next week, Thursday August 2nd on "Good Morning America", Friday August 3rd on "Good Morning America" again and on "20/20".
In the tell-all interview Nicole is expected to discuss about her legal troubles and much-talked pregnancy.
No words just yet from the reality TV star, but we'll be sure to let you know as the story is developing.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs