Nicole Richie to Break Her Silence, Planning a Tell-All Interview with Diane Sawyer
Nicole Richie is coming out of her hiding place. The tiny socialite apparently couldn't keep her mouth shut for any longer, planning to break her silence concerning all the matters surrounding her in a tell all interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer.
Talk is heating up that Nicole will seat for three segments, slated to be aired next week, Thursday August 2nd on "Good Morning America", Friday August 3rd on "Good Morning America" again and on "20/20".
In the tell-all interview Nicole is expected to discuss about her legal troubles and much-talked pregnancy.
No words just yet from the reality TV star, but we'll be sure to let you know as the story is developing.
More Nicole Richie News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms