Nicole Richie to Break Her Silence, Planning a Tell-All Interview with Diane Sawyer
Nicole Richie is coming out of her hiding place. The tiny socialite apparently couldn't keep her mouth shut for any longer, planning to break her silence concerning all the matters surrounding her in a tell all interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer.
Talk is heating up that Nicole will seat for three segments, slated to be aired next week, Thursday August 2nd on "Good Morning America", Friday August 3rd on "Good Morning America" again and on "20/20".
In the tell-all interview Nicole is expected to discuss about her legal troubles and much-talked pregnancy.
No words just yet from the reality TV star, but we'll be sure to let you know as the story is developing.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media