Naomi Watts Gave Birth to a Baby Boy
Naomi Watts has become mother for the first time when she gave birth to her first child with partner Liev Schreiber on Wednesday afternoon July 25th in Los Angeles.
The newlyborn, a baby boy, was named Alexander Peter Schreiber. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces and measured 22 1/2 inches long.
Watts' publicist confirmed the good news Thursday July 26th, saying in a statement "The parents are ecstatic, and both Mom and baby are doing great."
Watts and Schreiber have been dating since spring 2005. They starred together in the 2006 drama romance "The Painted Veil".
More Naomi Watts News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder