Naomi Watts Gave Birth to a Baby Boy
Naomi Watts has become mother for the first time when she gave birth to her first child with partner Liev Schreiber on Wednesday afternoon July 25th in Los Angeles.
The newlyborn, a baby boy, was named Alexander Peter Schreiber. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces and measured 22 1/2 inches long.
Watts' publicist confirmed the good news Thursday July 26th, saying in a statement "The parents are ecstatic, and both Mom and baby are doing great."
Watts and Schreiber have been dating since spring 2005. They starred together in the 2006 drama romance "The Painted Veil".
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'