Naomi Watts Gave Birth to a Baby Boy
Naomi Watts has become mother for the first time when she gave birth to her first child with partner Liev Schreiber on Wednesday afternoon July 25th in Los Angeles.
The newlyborn, a baby boy, was named Alexander Peter Schreiber. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces and measured 22 1/2 inches long.
Watts' publicist confirmed the good news Thursday July 26th, saying in a statement "The parents are ecstatic, and both Mom and baby are doing great."
Watts and Schreiber have been dating since spring 2005. They starred together in the 2006 drama romance "The Painted Veil".
More Naomi Watts News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy