Lindsay Lohan Gives Her First Comment Post DUI Arrest
There it is, after talks and speculation Lindsay Lohan finally breaks her silence on her second DUI arrest in a month on Tuesday July 24th. The troublemaker comes to herself defense, wrote an email to "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush that was posted on the entertainment show's Website.
In the email she wrote, Lindsay says "I am innocent ... did not do drugs they're not mine." Further the starlet also revealed on the high-speed chase addressed to her, claiming "I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."
Lindsay was booked early Tuesday July 24th on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, and possession of a controlled substance. Contrary to her explanation, authorities claimed to find cocaine in one of her pockets during a pre-booking search. Lindsay, however, turned down claim she was involved in transporting cocaine.
Speaking on the car chase, authorities said they received a 911 call from the mother of Lindsay's former personal assistant, who quit hours before the incident took place, saying that the star was chasing her in an SUV.
Lindsay was released at 6:20 a.m. the same day on US$25,000 bail. She is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 24th to face the charges.
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay