Lindsay Lohan Gives Her First Comment Post DUI Arrest
There it is, after talks and speculation Lindsay Lohan finally breaks her silence on her second DUI arrest in a month on Tuesday July 24th. The troublemaker comes to herself defense, wrote an email to "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush that was posted on the entertainment show's Website.
In the email she wrote, Lindsay says "I am innocent ... did not do drugs they're not mine." Further the starlet also revealed on the high-speed chase addressed to her, claiming "I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."
Lindsay was booked early Tuesday July 24th on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, and possession of a controlled substance. Contrary to her explanation, authorities claimed to find cocaine in one of her pockets during a pre-booking search. Lindsay, however, turned down claim she was involved in transporting cocaine.
Speaking on the car chase, authorities said they received a 911 call from the mother of Lindsay's former personal assistant, who quit hours before the incident took place, saying that the star was chasing her in an SUV.
Lindsay was released at 6:20 a.m. the same day on US$25,000 bail. She is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 24th to face the charges.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival