Lindsay Lohan Gives Her First Comment Post DUI Arrest
There it is, after talks and speculation Lindsay Lohan finally breaks her silence on her second DUI arrest in a month on Tuesday July 24th. The troublemaker comes to herself defense, wrote an email to "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush that was posted on the entertainment show's Website.
In the email she wrote, Lindsay says "I am innocent ... did not do drugs they're not mine." Further the starlet also revealed on the high-speed chase addressed to her, claiming "I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."
Lindsay was booked early Tuesday July 24th on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, and possession of a controlled substance. Contrary to her explanation, authorities claimed to find cocaine in one of her pockets during a pre-booking search. Lindsay, however, turned down claim she was involved in transporting cocaine.
Speaking on the car chase, authorities said they received a 911 call from the mother of Lindsay's former personal assistant, who quit hours before the incident took place, saying that the star was chasing her in an SUV.
Lindsay was released at 6:20 a.m. the same day on US$25,000 bail. She is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 24th to face the charges.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7