Guy Ritchie Plays with "The Gamekeeper"
Keen to bring his own work to the big screen, Guy Ritchie is on the move to direct "The Gamekeeper", a film adaptation of his Virgin Comics series which he will set up at Warner Bros. Pictures with Joel Silver to produce.
Likely to stay true to the original material, the project centers on the reclusive caretaker of a Scottish estate with infinite knowledge of the behaviors of all animal species. When the alleged killer of his son surfaces, the man, however, discovers that Europe's urban jungle is not so unlike that of the natural landscape to which he is accustomed.
No word yet on who to star, but it is learned that the film's script has been entrusted to the hands of Andy Diggle to be worked on based on the concept created by Ritchie. Ritchie, known for his 2000's work of "Snatch", is also on duty to helm "RocknRolla" under Silver's Dark Castle Entertainment banner for Warner Bros. to distribute.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum