Guy Ritchie Plays with "The Gamekeeper"
Keen to bring his own work to the big screen, Guy Ritchie is on the move to direct "The Gamekeeper", a film adaptation of his Virgin Comics series which he will set up at Warner Bros. Pictures with Joel Silver to produce.
Likely to stay true to the original material, the project centers on the reclusive caretaker of a Scottish estate with infinite knowledge of the behaviors of all animal species. When the alleged killer of his son surfaces, the man, however, discovers that Europe's urban jungle is not so unlike that of the natural landscape to which he is accustomed.
No word yet on who to star, but it is learned that the film's script has been entrusted to the hands of Andy Diggle to be worked on based on the concept created by Ritchie. Ritchie, known for his 2000's work of "Snatch", is also on duty to helm "RocknRolla" under Silver's Dark Castle Entertainment banner for Warner Bros. to distribute.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character