Guy Ritchie Plays with "The Gamekeeper"
Keen to bring his own work to the big screen, Guy Ritchie is on the move to direct "The Gamekeeper", a film adaptation of his Virgin Comics series which he will set up at Warner Bros. Pictures with Joel Silver to produce.
Likely to stay true to the original material, the project centers on the reclusive caretaker of a Scottish estate with infinite knowledge of the behaviors of all animal species. When the alleged killer of his son surfaces, the man, however, discovers that Europe's urban jungle is not so unlike that of the natural landscape to which he is accustomed.
No word yet on who to star, but it is learned that the film's script has been entrusted to the hands of Andy Diggle to be worked on based on the concept created by Ritchie. Ritchie, known for his 2000's work of "Snatch", is also on duty to helm "RocknRolla" under Silver's Dark Castle Entertainment banner for Warner Bros. to distribute.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?