Guy Ritchie Plays with "The Gamekeeper"
Keen to bring his own work to the big screen, Guy Ritchie is on the move to direct "The Gamekeeper", a film adaptation of his Virgin Comics series which he will set up at Warner Bros. Pictures with Joel Silver to produce.
Likely to stay true to the original material, the project centers on the reclusive caretaker of a Scottish estate with infinite knowledge of the behaviors of all animal species. When the alleged killer of his son surfaces, the man, however, discovers that Europe's urban jungle is not so unlike that of the natural landscape to which he is accustomed.
No word yet on who to star, but it is learned that the film's script has been entrusted to the hands of Andy Diggle to be worked on based on the concept created by Ritchie. Ritchie, known for his 2000's work of "Snatch", is also on duty to helm "RocknRolla" under Silver's Dark Castle Entertainment banner for Warner Bros. to distribute.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia