Guy Ritchie Plays with "The Gamekeeper"
Keen to bring his own work to the big screen, Guy Ritchie is on the move to direct "The Gamekeeper", a film adaptation of his Virgin Comics series which he will set up at Warner Bros. Pictures with Joel Silver to produce.
Likely to stay true to the original material, the project centers on the reclusive caretaker of a Scottish estate with infinite knowledge of the behaviors of all animal species. When the alleged killer of his son surfaces, the man, however, discovers that Europe's urban jungle is not so unlike that of the natural landscape to which he is accustomed.
No word yet on who to star, but it is learned that the film's script has been entrusted to the hands of Andy Diggle to be worked on based on the concept created by Ritchie. Ritchie, known for his 2000's work of "Snatch", is also on duty to helm "RocknRolla" under Silver's Dark Castle Entertainment banner for Warner Bros. to distribute.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'