Dermot Mulroney Makes a "Genius" Invention
Set to give more illumination on the project, "The Family Stone" star Dermot Mulroney has signed on to take acting role in drama flick "Flash of Genius", which Spyglass Entertainment is developing for Universal Pictures to distribute.
Joining Greg Kinnear and Lauren Graham in the cast, the Alexandria-born actor is reported to portray Gil Privick, an owner of a chain of auto-parts stores who is also the best friend Kinnear's character, Robert Kearns. Meanwhile, Graham has already been confirmed to play Kearns' wife, Phyllis Kearns.
Based on a New Yorker story, pic takes focus on the life of Kearns, the inventor of the intermittent windshield wiper, who spends his years to battle Detroit automakers over patent infringement. Shooting is currently underway in Toronto, Canada with Marc Abraham directing from a script he wrote alongside Philip Railsback and Scott Frank.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture