Dermot Mulroney Makes a "Genius" Invention
Set to give more illumination on the project, "The Family Stone" star Dermot Mulroney has signed on to take acting role in drama flick "Flash of Genius", which Spyglass Entertainment is developing for Universal Pictures to distribute.
Joining Greg Kinnear and Lauren Graham in the cast, the Alexandria-born actor is reported to portray Gil Privick, an owner of a chain of auto-parts stores who is also the best friend Kinnear's character, Robert Kearns. Meanwhile, Graham has already been confirmed to play Kearns' wife, Phyllis Kearns.
Based on a New Yorker story, pic takes focus on the life of Kearns, the inventor of the intermittent windshield wiper, who spends his years to battle Detroit automakers over patent infringement. Shooting is currently underway in Toronto, Canada with Marc Abraham directing from a script he wrote alongside Philip Railsback and Scott Frank.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'