Dermot Mulroney Makes a "Genius" Invention
Set to give more illumination on the project, "The Family Stone" star Dermot Mulroney has signed on to take acting role in drama flick "Flash of Genius", which Spyglass Entertainment is developing for Universal Pictures to distribute.
Joining Greg Kinnear and Lauren Graham in the cast, the Alexandria-born actor is reported to portray Gil Privick, an owner of a chain of auto-parts stores who is also the best friend Kinnear's character, Robert Kearns. Meanwhile, Graham has already been confirmed to play Kearns' wife, Phyllis Kearns.
Based on a New Yorker story, pic takes focus on the life of Kearns, the inventor of the intermittent windshield wiper, who spends his years to battle Detroit automakers over patent infringement. Shooting is currently underway in Toronto, Canada with Marc Abraham directing from a script he wrote alongside Philip Railsback and Scott Frank.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri