Dermot Mulroney Makes a "Genius" Invention
Set to give more illumination on the project, "The Family Stone" star Dermot Mulroney has signed on to take acting role in drama flick "Flash of Genius", which Spyglass Entertainment is developing for Universal Pictures to distribute.
Joining Greg Kinnear and Lauren Graham in the cast, the Alexandria-born actor is reported to portray Gil Privick, an owner of a chain of auto-parts stores who is also the best friend Kinnear's character, Robert Kearns. Meanwhile, Graham has already been confirmed to play Kearns' wife, Phyllis Kearns.
Based on a New Yorker story, pic takes focus on the life of Kearns, the inventor of the intermittent windshield wiper, who spends his years to battle Detroit automakers over patent infringement. Shooting is currently underway in Toronto, Canada with Marc Abraham directing from a script he wrote alongside Philip Railsback and Scott Frank.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3