Dermot Mulroney Makes a "Genius" Invention
Set to give more illumination on the project, "The Family Stone" star Dermot Mulroney has signed on to take acting role in drama flick "Flash of Genius", which Spyglass Entertainment is developing for Universal Pictures to distribute.
Joining Greg Kinnear and Lauren Graham in the cast, the Alexandria-born actor is reported to portray Gil Privick, an owner of a chain of auto-parts stores who is also the best friend Kinnear's character, Robert Kearns. Meanwhile, Graham has already been confirmed to play Kearns' wife, Phyllis Kearns.
Based on a New Yorker story, pic takes focus on the life of Kearns, the inventor of the intermittent windshield wiper, who spends his years to battle Detroit automakers over patent infringement. Shooting is currently underway in Toronto, Canada with Marc Abraham directing from a script he wrote alongside Philip Railsback and Scott Frank.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake