"Watchmen" Cast Lineup Fixed!
Most latest tidbits about "Watchmen" cast that have circulated on the net turn out to be true indeed as Warner Bros. Pictures has finally confirmed that Patrick Wilson, Jackie Earle Haley, Matthew Goode, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Billy Crudup, and Malin Akerman have all been picked up for the lineup.
As previously assumed by recent speculations, Wilson will play Nite-Owl with Haley, Goode, and Morgan portraying Walter Kovacs aka Rorschach, Adrian Veidt/Ozymandias, and the Comedian, respectively. Meanwhile, Crudup is confirmed as Dr. Manhattan and Akerman as Laurie Juspeczyk/the Silk Spectre.
Based on the seminal DC Comics limited series created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, "Watchmen" is set in an alternate America and follows costumed hero Rorschach, who lives in a vigilante lifestyle, as he investigates a possible conspiracy behind the murder of a former masked-hero colleague.
Principal photography is scheduled to begin this fall in Vancouver, Canada with Snyder directing and Larry Gordon, Lloyd Levin, and Deborah Snyder all producing. It is learned that Snyder will employ many of the filming techniques he used in his epic hit "300" for the project.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel