"Watchmen" Cast Lineup Fixed!
Most latest tidbits about "Watchmen" cast that have circulated on the net turn out to be true indeed as Warner Bros. Pictures has finally confirmed that Patrick Wilson, Jackie Earle Haley, Matthew Goode, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Billy Crudup, and Malin Akerman have all been picked up for the lineup.
As previously assumed by recent speculations, Wilson will play Nite-Owl with Haley, Goode, and Morgan portraying Walter Kovacs aka Rorschach, Adrian Veidt/Ozymandias, and the Comedian, respectively. Meanwhile, Crudup is confirmed as Dr. Manhattan and Akerman as Laurie Juspeczyk/the Silk Spectre.
Based on the seminal DC Comics limited series created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, "Watchmen" is set in an alternate America and follows costumed hero Rorschach, who lives in a vigilante lifestyle, as he investigates a possible conspiracy behind the murder of a former masked-hero colleague.
Principal photography is scheduled to begin this fall in Vancouver, Canada with Snyder directing and Larry Gordon, Lloyd Levin, and Deborah Snyder all producing. It is learned that Snyder will employ many of the filming techniques he used in his epic hit "300" for the project.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer