Will Arnett to Become a "Matchbreaker"
With eight big screen projects in his list, Will Arnett should be incredibly busy for years ahead, but looks like the hectic schedule does not really discourage him to add a new one into the lineup.
According to an exclusive report from Cinematical.com, the Toronto native is currently involved in talks to become the leading actor in rom-com flick "Matchbreaker", which 20th Century Fox has been developing since its acquisition of a spec script by Adam Sztykiel.
Said to be inspired by an actual company in Japan which helps people to get them out of a marriage or a job without upsetting any kind of social applecart, pic will follow a guy who can be hired to assist one in getting rid of a bad relationship as he is called to help a man break his relationship with his girlfriend, who comes from a wealthy but horrible family.
Up to this time, there is still no director attached yet, but it has been known before that Shawn Levy is set to produce via his 21 Laps Entertainment banner alongside Tom McNulty. Levy, known more as a film director, was most recently reported to have taken director's chair on "The Way Back", a coming-of-age drama comedy of Fox Searchlight production.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'