Will Arnett to Become a "Matchbreaker"
With eight big screen projects in his list, Will Arnett should be incredibly busy for years ahead, but looks like the hectic schedule does not really discourage him to add a new one into the lineup.
According to an exclusive report from Cinematical.com, the Toronto native is currently involved in talks to become the leading actor in rom-com flick "Matchbreaker", which 20th Century Fox has been developing since its acquisition of a spec script by Adam Sztykiel.
Said to be inspired by an actual company in Japan which helps people to get them out of a marriage or a job without upsetting any kind of social applecart, pic will follow a guy who can be hired to assist one in getting rid of a bad relationship as he is called to help a man break his relationship with his girlfriend, who comes from a wealthy but horrible family.
Up to this time, there is still no director attached yet, but it has been known before that Shawn Levy is set to produce via his 21 Laps Entertainment banner alongside Tom McNulty. Levy, known more as a film director, was most recently reported to have taken director's chair on "The Way Back", a coming-of-age drama comedy of Fox Searchlight production.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture