Will Arnett to Become a "Matchbreaker"
With eight big screen projects in his list, Will Arnett should be incredibly busy for years ahead, but looks like the hectic schedule does not really discourage him to add a new one into the lineup.
According to an exclusive report from Cinematical.com, the Toronto native is currently involved in talks to become the leading actor in rom-com flick "Matchbreaker", which 20th Century Fox has been developing since its acquisition of a spec script by Adam Sztykiel.
Said to be inspired by an actual company in Japan which helps people to get them out of a marriage or a job without upsetting any kind of social applecart, pic will follow a guy who can be hired to assist one in getting rid of a bad relationship as he is called to help a man break his relationship with his girlfriend, who comes from a wealthy but horrible family.
Up to this time, there is still no director attached yet, but it has been known before that Shawn Levy is set to produce via his 21 Laps Entertainment banner alongside Tom McNulty. Levy, known more as a film director, was most recently reported to have taken director's chair on "The Way Back", a coming-of-age drama comedy of Fox Searchlight production.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage