Lindsay Lohan's Waxwork Dressed in Prison Stripes
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in NYCís Times Square made a quick change on their collection of Lindsay Lohan's waxwork, dressing the star's figure in prison chic, soon following her DUI arrest Tuesday July 24th.
Being dressed in jailhouse black-and-white stripes, Lindsay's wax figure still looks beautiful anyway. Get a glimpse on her hot waxwork here.
It is possible that the museum will in the near future dress LiLo's waxwork in orange jumpsuit should she's ordered to stay behind bars.
Lindsay was arrested early Tuesday July 24th on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, and possession of a controlled substance. She was later on released on $25,000 (U.S.) bail and is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 24th to face the charges.
The arrest came just 11 days after she completed her 45-days rehab stint in Promises and merely 5 days after she turned herself in to Beverly Hills Police Department due to a May 2007 car crash.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday