Lindsay Lohan's Waxwork Dressed in Prison Stripes
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in NYCís Times Square made a quick change on their collection of Lindsay Lohan's waxwork, dressing the star's figure in prison chic, soon following her DUI arrest Tuesday July 24th.
Being dressed in jailhouse black-and-white stripes, Lindsay's wax figure still looks beautiful anyway. Get a glimpse on her hot waxwork here.
It is possible that the museum will in the near future dress LiLo's waxwork in orange jumpsuit should she's ordered to stay behind bars.
Lindsay was arrested early Tuesday July 24th on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, and possession of a controlled substance. She was later on released on $25,000 (U.S.) bail and is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 24th to face the charges.
The arrest came just 11 days after she completed her 45-days rehab stint in Promises and merely 5 days after she turned herself in to Beverly Hills Police Department due to a May 2007 car crash.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell