Daniel Radcliffe Wants Nude Waxwork of Himself
Officially gained a full access to his much reported 20 million pounds fortune, bought himself a Fiat Punto, Daniel Radcliffe wanting one more present for his 18th birthday. The young-rich actor is keen to have a nude waxwork of himself.
To make his dream comes true, the "Harry Potter" star is said to have asked experts at Madame Tussauds to create the waxwork of his nude pose in West End play "Equus." There will be a team, consists of 20 people, to create the waxwork which Radcliffe wants to keep for private display.
"You would be surprised at how many people ask for naked models of themselves. Many are celebs. It's the perfect way to celebrate a special birthday," the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
Still according to the same publication, the naked waxwork will cost Radcliffe £150,000 which is nothing compared to his lots of cash.
Radcliffe turned 18th on Monday July 23rd thus made it official for him to gain access to his £20 million fortune. Despite such fact, he insisted the money won't cast a spell on him. "I don't plan to be one of those people who, as soon as they turn 18, suddenly buy themselves a massive sports car collection or something similar. I don't think I'll be particularly extravagant. The things I like buying are things that cost 10 pounds, books, CD's, and DVD's," he said.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Enjoy a Wild Night, 'Heartbroken' Wife Is 'Sick' of His PDA
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell