Daniel Radcliffe Wants Nude Waxwork of Himself
Officially gained a full access to his much reported 20 million pounds fortune, bought himself a Fiat Punto, Daniel Radcliffe wanting one more present for his 18th birthday. The young-rich actor is keen to have a nude waxwork of himself.
To make his dream comes true, the "Harry Potter" star is said to have asked experts at Madame Tussauds to create the waxwork of his nude pose in West End play "Equus." There will be a team, consists of 20 people, to create the waxwork which Radcliffe wants to keep for private display.
"You would be surprised at how many people ask for naked models of themselves. Many are celebs. It's the perfect way to celebrate a special birthday," the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
Still according to the same publication, the naked waxwork will cost Radcliffe £150,000 which is nothing compared to his lots of cash.
Radcliffe turned 18th on Monday July 23rd thus made it official for him to gain access to his £20 million fortune. Despite such fact, he insisted the money won't cast a spell on him. "I don't plan to be one of those people who, as soon as they turn 18, suddenly buy themselves a massive sports car collection or something similar. I don't think I'll be particularly extravagant. The things I like buying are things that cost 10 pounds, books, CD's, and DVD's," he said.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri