Daniel Radcliffe Wants Nude Waxwork of Himself
Officially gained a full access to his much reported 20 million pounds fortune, bought himself a Fiat Punto, Daniel Radcliffe wanting one more present for his 18th birthday. The young-rich actor is keen to have a nude waxwork of himself.
To make his dream comes true, the "Harry Potter" star is said to have asked experts at Madame Tussauds to create the waxwork of his nude pose in West End play "Equus." There will be a team, consists of 20 people, to create the waxwork which Radcliffe wants to keep for private display.
"You would be surprised at how many people ask for naked models of themselves. Many are celebs. It's the perfect way to celebrate a special birthday," the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
Still according to the same publication, the naked waxwork will cost Radcliffe £150,000 which is nothing compared to his lots of cash.
Radcliffe turned 18th on Monday July 23rd thus made it official for him to gain access to his £20 million fortune. Despite such fact, he insisted the money won't cast a spell on him. "I don't plan to be one of those people who, as soon as they turn 18, suddenly buy themselves a massive sports car collection or something similar. I don't think I'll be particularly extravagant. The things I like buying are things that cost 10 pounds, books, CD's, and DVD's," he said.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest