Frank Coraci Expresses "Mild" Surprise
Making a solid stay in comedy genre, "Click" helmer Frank Coraci has given his commitment to direct New Line Cinema's "Mild Things", which will mark his reunion with the studio after nine years since "The Wedding Singer."
Coraci thereby will carry out the duty based on script by Michael Colton and John Aboud from whom New Line optioned the flick's rights last September. Story concerns a married couple who decide to go on a "baby bender" and spend a few months partying like rock stars before fixing their mind to have their first child.
Still no word yet on who to star, but it has been confirmed that Peter Principato and Paul Young are both set to handle producing matters through their Principato Young Management shingle. Apart from "Things", the company is also bound to develop other comedies like "Space Invader" at Fox Atomic and "Me Time" at 20th Century Fox, to name few.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit