Frank Coraci Expresses "Mild" Surprise
Making a solid stay in comedy genre, "Click" helmer Frank Coraci has given his commitment to direct New Line Cinema's "Mild Things", which will mark his reunion with the studio after nine years since "The Wedding Singer."
Coraci thereby will carry out the duty based on script by Michael Colton and John Aboud from whom New Line optioned the flick's rights last September. Story concerns a married couple who decide to go on a "baby bender" and spend a few months partying like rock stars before fixing their mind to have their first child.
Still no word yet on who to star, but it has been confirmed that Peter Principato and Paul Young are both set to handle producing matters through their Principato Young Management shingle. Apart from "Things", the company is also bound to develop other comedies like "Space Invader" at Fox Atomic and "Me Time" at 20th Century Fox, to name few.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'