Frank Coraci Expresses "Mild" Surprise
Making a solid stay in comedy genre, "Click" helmer Frank Coraci has given his commitment to direct New Line Cinema's "Mild Things", which will mark his reunion with the studio after nine years since "The Wedding Singer."
Coraci thereby will carry out the duty based on script by Michael Colton and John Aboud from whom New Line optioned the flick's rights last September. Story concerns a married couple who decide to go on a "baby bender" and spend a few months partying like rock stars before fixing their mind to have their first child.
Still no word yet on who to star, but it has been confirmed that Peter Principato and Paul Young are both set to handle producing matters through their Principato Young Management shingle. Apart from "Things", the company is also bound to develop other comedies like "Space Invader" at Fox Atomic and "Me Time" at 20th Century Fox, to name few.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding