Frank Coraci Expresses "Mild" Surprise
Making a solid stay in comedy genre, "Click" helmer Frank Coraci has given his commitment to direct New Line Cinema's "Mild Things", which will mark his reunion with the studio after nine years since "The Wedding Singer."
Coraci thereby will carry out the duty based on script by Michael Colton and John Aboud from whom New Line optioned the flick's rights last September. Story concerns a married couple who decide to go on a "baby bender" and spend a few months partying like rock stars before fixing their mind to have their first child.
Still no word yet on who to star, but it has been confirmed that Peter Principato and Paul Young are both set to handle producing matters through their Principato Young Management shingle. Apart from "Things", the company is also bound to develop other comedies like "Space Invader" at Fox Atomic and "Me Time" at 20th Century Fox, to name few.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series