Frank Coraci Expresses "Mild" Surprise
Making a solid stay in comedy genre, "Click" helmer Frank Coraci has given his commitment to direct New Line Cinema's "Mild Things", which will mark his reunion with the studio after nine years since "The Wedding Singer."
Coraci thereby will carry out the duty based on script by Michael Colton and John Aboud from whom New Line optioned the flick's rights last September. Story concerns a married couple who decide to go on a "baby bender" and spend a few months partying like rock stars before fixing their mind to have their first child.
Still no word yet on who to star, but it has been confirmed that Peter Principato and Paul Young are both set to handle producing matters through their Principato Young Management shingle. Apart from "Things", the company is also bound to develop other comedies like "Space Invader" at Fox Atomic and "Me Time" at 20th Century Fox, to name few.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway