Walden Believes in "Relativity" Theory
Set to deliver good laughs to the whole members of family, Walden Media is on the move to make a family comedy feature titled "Relativity" based on a spec script by Peter Craig, known as a filmmaker of short features.
Story is said to be set on the eve of a couple's thirty-fifth wedding anniversary and centers on the disclosure of a secret that sends shock-waves through the household. Names to direct and star have not yet been revealed, so do stick to this site for further info then.
Named after Walden Pond in Concord, Massachusetts, Walden Media was established by duo Michael Flaherty and Cary Granat in 2001 as a film production and publishing company which mostly creates movies based on notable classic or award-winning children's literature, compelling biographies or historical events, documentaries, and some original screenplays. The studio entered into a joint venture last summer with Fox to market and release family-friendly titles, including those of "Nim's Island", "City of Ember", and "The White Giraffe."
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports