Walden Believes in "Relativity" Theory
Set to deliver good laughs to the whole members of family, Walden Media is on the move to make a family comedy feature titled "Relativity" based on a spec script by Peter Craig, known as a filmmaker of short features.
Story is said to be set on the eve of a couple's thirty-fifth wedding anniversary and centers on the disclosure of a secret that sends shock-waves through the household. Names to direct and star have not yet been revealed, so do stick to this site for further info then.
Named after Walden Pond in Concord, Massachusetts, Walden Media was established by duo Michael Flaherty and Cary Granat in 2001 as a film production and publishing company which mostly creates movies based on notable classic or award-winning children's literature, compelling biographies or historical events, documentaries, and some original screenplays. The studio entered into a joint venture last summer with Fox to market and release family-friendly titles, including those of "Nim's Island", "City of Ember", and "The White Giraffe."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour