Walden Believes in "Relativity" Theory
Set to deliver good laughs to the whole members of family, Walden Media is on the move to make a family comedy feature titled "Relativity" based on a spec script by Peter Craig, known as a filmmaker of short features.
Story is said to be set on the eve of a couple's thirty-fifth wedding anniversary and centers on the disclosure of a secret that sends shock-waves through the household. Names to direct and star have not yet been revealed, so do stick to this site for further info then.
Named after Walden Pond in Concord, Massachusetts, Walden Media was established by duo Michael Flaherty and Cary Granat in 2001 as a film production and publishing company which mostly creates movies based on notable classic or award-winning children's literature, compelling biographies or historical events, documentaries, and some original screenplays. The studio entered into a joint venture last summer with Fox to market and release family-friendly titles, including those of "Nim's Island", "City of Ember", and "The White Giraffe."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'