Walden Believes in "Relativity" Theory
Set to deliver good laughs to the whole members of family, Walden Media is on the move to make a family comedy feature titled "Relativity" based on a spec script by Peter Craig, known as a filmmaker of short features.
Story is said to be set on the eve of a couple's thirty-fifth wedding anniversary and centers on the disclosure of a secret that sends shock-waves through the household. Names to direct and star have not yet been revealed, so do stick to this site for further info then.
Named after Walden Pond in Concord, Massachusetts, Walden Media was established by duo Michael Flaherty and Cary Granat in 2001 as a film production and publishing company which mostly creates movies based on notable classic or award-winning children's literature, compelling biographies or historical events, documentaries, and some original screenplays. The studio entered into a joint venture last summer with Fox to market and release family-friendly titles, including those of "Nim's Island", "City of Ember", and "The White Giraffe."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie