Walden Believes in "Relativity" Theory
Set to deliver good laughs to the whole members of family, Walden Media is on the move to make a family comedy feature titled "Relativity" based on a spec script by Peter Craig, known as a filmmaker of short features.
Story is said to be set on the eve of a couple's thirty-fifth wedding anniversary and centers on the disclosure of a secret that sends shock-waves through the household. Names to direct and star have not yet been revealed, so do stick to this site for further info then.
Named after Walden Pond in Concord, Massachusetts, Walden Media was established by duo Michael Flaherty and Cary Granat in 2001 as a film production and publishing company which mostly creates movies based on notable classic or award-winning children's literature, compelling biographies or historical events, documentaries, and some original screenplays. The studio entered into a joint venture last summer with Fox to market and release family-friendly titles, including those of "Nim's Island", "City of Ember", and "The White Giraffe."
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel