Shemar Moore Sentenced to 36 Months Probation in DUI Case
The time has come for Shemar Moore to pay the price of his bad attitude. The actor, famous for his portrayal of Malcolm Winters in TV series "The Young and the Restless" (1994 – 2002), was sentenced to probation and community service in an alcohol-related speeding case.
Back on June 1st, Shemar was pulled over by the California Highway Patrol just after 1 a.m. after he was caught exceeding the 65 mph speed limit near Santa Monica Boulevard. He, as a consequence, was charged on June 22nd with driving under the influence and driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 percent or above.
His lawyer soon thereafter appeared before judge and entered a no-contest plea to Exhibition of Speed, and Shemar was pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor count of exhibition of speed, and the DUI charges were dropped.
As part of the plea deal, Moore has agreed to serve DUI-related conditions, including not driving with alcohol in his system, 80 hours of community service and was given the choice of wearing an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet. He's not yet made a choice on the community service though.
In addition to all, Moore also is placed under 36 months probation, which hopefully would help him stay away from troubles.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'