Shemar Moore Sentenced to 36 Months Probation in DUI Case
The time has come for Shemar Moore to pay the price of his bad attitude. The actor, famous for his portrayal of Malcolm Winters in TV series "The Young and the Restless" (1994 – 2002), was sentenced to probation and community service in an alcohol-related speeding case.
Back on June 1st, Shemar was pulled over by the California Highway Patrol just after 1 a.m. after he was caught exceeding the 65 mph speed limit near Santa Monica Boulevard. He, as a consequence, was charged on June 22nd with driving under the influence and driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 percent or above.
His lawyer soon thereafter appeared before judge and entered a no-contest plea to Exhibition of Speed, and Shemar was pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor count of exhibition of speed, and the DUI charges were dropped.
As part of the plea deal, Moore has agreed to serve DUI-related conditions, including not driving with alcohol in his system, 80 hours of community service and was given the choice of wearing an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet. He's not yet made a choice on the community service though.
In addition to all, Moore also is placed under 36 months probation, which hopefully would help him stay away from troubles.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard