Rob Schneider Pokes Fun at LiLo on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno"
Lindsay Lohan's DUI arrest turns to be a blessing in disguise for Rob Schneider. The actor-comedian has been booked to replace the troubled pop star to be a guest on the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Tuesday July 24th.
Prior to her shocking arrest, LiLo was scheduled to make an appearance on the NBC television's long-running variety and talk program to promote her new film, "I Know Who Killed Me". Agreed to fill in her place, Schneider was tipped to dress in drag as Lohan, complete with an alcohol-monitoring bracelet.
"We had Lindsay Lohan booked on the show tonight, but apparently she was already booked," host Jay Leno joked during the opening of his show, adding "It's too bad about Lindsay. I thought our competition was Nightline and Letterman. Turns out it's Cops and America's Most Wanted."
Schneider was seen during the show, wearing a blond wig, black dress and a black electronic alcohol-monitoring bracelet strapped around his leg.
Lindsay was arrested early Tuesday July 24th on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, and possession of a controlled substance. She was later on released on $25,000 (U.S.) bail and is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 24th to face the charges.
The arrest came just 11 days after she completed her 45-days rehab stint in Promises and merely 5 days after she turned herself in to Beverly Hills Police Department due to a May 2007 car crash.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'