Jennifer Lopez Announced Joint Tour with Husband
Marc Anthony is apparently serious on taking his wife Jennifer Lopez on her first tour. Concert promoter Live Nation announced on Tuesday (July 24) that both singers will kick off in their fist joint tour this fall.
The couple who has been married for 3 years is to begin the tour on September 29 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. They will announce the dates of other gigs in U.S., Canada and also Puerto Rico next week.
The plan is to have Marc and Jennifer to sing both in English and Spanish. There will be sections where they perform as solo artists as well as duets.
Jennifer recently released a Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" and is working on an English one with Swizz Beatz. Same case, Marc also released a Spanish album "Sigo Siendo Yo: Grandes Exitos" which is his Greatest Hits compilation last year and is working on an English album.
Tickets to their tour can be purchased starting from August 10. For every ticket sold, a dollar will go to ING Run for Something Better, a children's fitness and healthy lifestyle program.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign