Jennifer Lopez Announced Joint Tour with Husband
Marc Anthony is apparently serious on taking his wife Jennifer Lopez on her first tour. Concert promoter Live Nation announced on Tuesday (July 24) that both singers will kick off in their fist joint tour this fall.
The couple who has been married for 3 years is to begin the tour on September 29 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. They will announce the dates of other gigs in U.S., Canada and also Puerto Rico next week.
The plan is to have Marc and Jennifer to sing both in English and Spanish. There will be sections where they perform as solo artists as well as duets.
Jennifer recently released a Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" and is working on an English one with Swizz Beatz. Same case, Marc also released a Spanish album "Sigo Siendo Yo: Grandes Exitos" which is his Greatest Hits compilation last year and is working on an English album.
Tickets to their tour can be purchased starting from August 10. For every ticket sold, a dollar will go to ING Run for Something Better, a children's fitness and healthy lifestyle program.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked