Jennifer Lopez Announced Joint Tour with Husband
Marc Anthony is apparently serious on taking his wife Jennifer Lopez on her first tour. Concert promoter Live Nation announced on Tuesday (July 24) that both singers will kick off in their fist joint tour this fall.
The couple who has been married for 3 years is to begin the tour on September 29 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. They will announce the dates of other gigs in U.S., Canada and also Puerto Rico next week.
The plan is to have Marc and Jennifer to sing both in English and Spanish. There will be sections where they perform as solo artists as well as duets.
Jennifer recently released a Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" and is working on an English one with Swizz Beatz. Same case, Marc also released a Spanish album "Sigo Siendo Yo: Grandes Exitos" which is his Greatest Hits compilation last year and is working on an English album.
Tickets to their tour can be purchased starting from August 10. For every ticket sold, a dollar will go to ING Run for Something Better, a children's fitness and healthy lifestyle program.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures