Hilary Swank and Samuel L. Jackson's "Iron Man" Cameos Confirmed
Questions whether Hilary Swank indeed has a cameo appearance in "Iron Man" now can be answered as Marvel Studios honcho Avi Arad has confirmed for the first time to MTV that the two-time Oscar winner will truly show up on the superhero flick.
"How do you know [about that]?," a stunned Arad replied when asked about the actress' inclusion before finally admitting, "It's a cameo."
While refusing to reveal what role Swank would portray, Arad, on the other hand, reluctantly confirmed recent speculations saying Samuel L. Jackson is set to play fellow Marvel character Nick Fury in the movie.
"The Sam thing was supposed to be the biggest secret of them all. It's amazing how it got out," he remarked.
A live-action adaptation of the long-running Marvel comic book series, "Iron Man" follows the enigmatic heir to the Stark Enterprises fortune Tony Stark as he builds a high-tech suit of armor and decides to don it to fight crime, terrorism, and corporate espionage as the titular hero. Arad is producing alongside Kevin Feige with "Zathura" director Jon Favreau at helm.
More Iron Man News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage