Hilary Swank and Samuel L. Jackson's "Iron Man" Cameos Confirmed
Questions whether Hilary Swank indeed has a cameo appearance in "Iron Man" now can be answered as Marvel Studios honcho Avi Arad has confirmed for the first time to MTV that the two-time Oscar winner will truly show up on the superhero flick.
"How do you know [about that]?," a stunned Arad replied when asked about the actress' inclusion before finally admitting, "It's a cameo."
While refusing to reveal what role Swank would portray, Arad, on the other hand, reluctantly confirmed recent speculations saying Samuel L. Jackson is set to play fellow Marvel character Nick Fury in the movie.
"The Sam thing was supposed to be the biggest secret of them all. It's amazing how it got out," he remarked.
A live-action adaptation of the long-running Marvel comic book series, "Iron Man" follows the enigmatic heir to the Stark Enterprises fortune Tony Stark as he builds a high-tech suit of armor and decides to don it to fight crime, terrorism, and corporate espionage as the titular hero. Arad is producing alongside Kevin Feige with "Zathura" director Jon Favreau at helm.
More Iron Man News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group