Hilary Swank and Samuel L. Jackson's "Iron Man" Cameos Confirmed
Questions whether Hilary Swank indeed has a cameo appearance in "Iron Man" now can be answered as Marvel Studios honcho Avi Arad has confirmed for the first time to MTV that the two-time Oscar winner will truly show up on the superhero flick.
"How do you know [about that]?," a stunned Arad replied when asked about the actress' inclusion before finally admitting, "It's a cameo."
While refusing to reveal what role Swank would portray, Arad, on the other hand, reluctantly confirmed recent speculations saying Samuel L. Jackson is set to play fellow Marvel character Nick Fury in the movie.
"The Sam thing was supposed to be the biggest secret of them all. It's amazing how it got out," he remarked.
A live-action adaptation of the long-running Marvel comic book series, "Iron Man" follows the enigmatic heir to the Stark Enterprises fortune Tony Stark as he builds a high-tech suit of armor and decides to don it to fight crime, terrorism, and corporate espionage as the titular hero. Arad is producing alongside Kevin Feige with "Zathura" director Jon Favreau at helm.
More Iron Man News
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character