Hilary Swank and Samuel L. Jackson's "Iron Man" Cameos Confirmed
Questions whether Hilary Swank indeed has a cameo appearance in "Iron Man" now can be answered as Marvel Studios honcho Avi Arad has confirmed for the first time to MTV that the two-time Oscar winner will truly show up on the superhero flick.
"How do you know [about that]?," a stunned Arad replied when asked about the actress' inclusion before finally admitting, "It's a cameo."
While refusing to reveal what role Swank would portray, Arad, on the other hand, reluctantly confirmed recent speculations saying Samuel L. Jackson is set to play fellow Marvel character Nick Fury in the movie.
"The Sam thing was supposed to be the biggest secret of them all. It's amazing how it got out," he remarked.
A live-action adaptation of the long-running Marvel comic book series, "Iron Man" follows the enigmatic heir to the Stark Enterprises fortune Tony Stark as he builds a high-tech suit of armor and decides to don it to fight crime, terrorism, and corporate espionage as the titular hero. Arad is producing alongside Kevin Feige with "Zathura" director Jon Favreau at helm.
More Iron Man News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed