Hilary Swank and Samuel L. Jackson's "Iron Man" Cameos Confirmed
Questions whether Hilary Swank indeed has a cameo appearance in "Iron Man" now can be answered as Marvel Studios honcho Avi Arad has confirmed for the first time to MTV that the two-time Oscar winner will truly show up on the superhero flick.
"How do you know [about that]?," a stunned Arad replied when asked about the actress' inclusion before finally admitting, "It's a cameo."
While refusing to reveal what role Swank would portray, Arad, on the other hand, reluctantly confirmed recent speculations saying Samuel L. Jackson is set to play fellow Marvel character Nick Fury in the movie.
"The Sam thing was supposed to be the biggest secret of them all. It's amazing how it got out," he remarked.
A live-action adaptation of the long-running Marvel comic book series, "Iron Man" follows the enigmatic heir to the Stark Enterprises fortune Tony Stark as he builds a high-tech suit of armor and decides to don it to fight crime, terrorism, and corporate espionage as the titular hero. Arad is producing alongside Kevin Feige with "Zathura" director Jon Favreau at helm.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet