The DEY Nabs Timbaland in Their First Single
Slated to take over urban groups like The Fugees or Black Eyed Peas, Latino Hip-Hop group The DEY is launching their music career with a single featuring the hottest producer in town. "Get The Feeling" is earmarked to explode in the market, thanks partly to Timbaland who gives its necessary booze.
With a mission, the group that are comprised of Divine, Elan, and Yeyo, is recording the song in bilingual version. We want to unify our communities, Divine said. By being bilingual, we address all those people the non-English speaker and the non-Spanish speaker and we create a bridge between them, a space where they can all exist.
The trio's album "The DEY Has Come" is under work and will be dropped in fall via Epic Records. In the mean time, check out the bilingual version of "Get the Feeling" featuring Timbaland as well as its English version.
The DEY will be hosting a ten days-tour with McDonald's that starts July 26 at California's Venice Beach Recreation Center and ends September 25 in Austin Texas.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers