The DEY Nabs Timbaland in Their First Single
Slated to take over urban groups like The Fugees or Black Eyed Peas, Latino Hip-Hop group The DEY is launching their music career with a single featuring the hottest producer in town. "Get The Feeling" is earmarked to explode in the market, thanks partly to Timbaland who gives its necessary booze.
With a mission, the group that are comprised of Divine, Elan, and Yeyo, is recording the song in bilingual version. We want to unify our communities, Divine said. By being bilingual, we address all those people the non-English speaker and the non-Spanish speaker and we create a bridge between them, a space where they can all exist.
The trio's album "The DEY Has Come" is under work and will be dropped in fall via Epic Records. In the mean time, check out the bilingual version of "Get the Feeling" featuring Timbaland as well as its English version.
The DEY will be hosting a ten days-tour with McDonald's that starts July 26 at California's Venice Beach Recreation Center and ends September 25 in Austin Texas.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head