The DEY Nabs Timbaland in Their First Single
Slated to take over urban groups like The Fugees or Black Eyed Peas, Latino Hip-Hop group The DEY is launching their music career with a single featuring the hottest producer in town. "Get The Feeling" is earmarked to explode in the market, thanks partly to Timbaland who gives its necessary booze.
With a mission, the group that are comprised of Divine, Elan, and Yeyo, is recording the song in bilingual version. We want to unify our communities, Divine said. By being bilingual, we address all those people the non-English speaker and the non-Spanish speaker and we create a bridge between them, a space where they can all exist.
The trio's album "The DEY Has Come" is under work and will be dropped in fall via Epic Records. In the mean time, check out the bilingual version of "Get the Feeling" featuring Timbaland as well as its English version.
The DEY will be hosting a ten days-tour with McDonald's that starts July 26 at California's Venice Beach Recreation Center and ends September 25 in Austin Texas.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism