The DEY Nabs Timbaland in Their First Single
Slated to take over urban groups like The Fugees or Black Eyed Peas, Latino Hip-Hop group The DEY is launching their music career with a single featuring the hottest producer in town. "Get The Feeling" is earmarked to explode in the market, thanks partly to Timbaland who gives its necessary booze.
With a mission, the group that are comprised of Divine, Elan, and Yeyo, is recording the song in bilingual version. We want to unify our communities, Divine said. By being bilingual, we address all those people the non-English speaker and the non-Spanish speaker and we create a bridge between them, a space where they can all exist.
The trio's album "The DEY Has Come" is under work and will be dropped in fall via Epic Records. In the mean time, check out the bilingual version of "Get the Feeling" featuring Timbaland as well as its English version.
The DEY will be hosting a ten days-tour with McDonald's that starts July 26 at California's Venice Beach Recreation Center and ends September 25 in Austin Texas.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris