Andy Fickman Climbs the "Mountain"
Ready to pump out the moviegoers' adrenaline, Andy Fickman has given his commitment to direct "Witch Mountain" for Walt Disney Pictures, a modern re-imagining of the studio's classic 1975 adventure movie "Escape to Witch Mountain."
Based on a science fiction novel by Alexander Key, the original focused on a pair of siblings endowed with paranormal powers, who go on the run from a diabolical group of men who wish to exploit their abilities. The flick later hatched a sequel in 1978, "Return to Witch Mountain", as well as made-for-TV movie "Beyond to Witch Mountain" in 1982.
No word yet on who to star in, but it is confirmed that Matt Lopez has been assigned to pen the current draft with Disney-based Andrew Gunn producing via his Gunn Films. Meanwhile, Gunn's producing partner Ann Marie Sanderlin, whom Gunn previously collaborated with in 2005's "Sky High", will serve as the executive producer.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion