The Welcome-to-Los Angeles Party for the Beckhams Is On
It's on. The party has been kicked off. And there they were, David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams, as well as Hollywood celebrity couples, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Will Smith, and Jada Pinkett Smith, joining together to cheer the British power couple's arrival in Los Angeles.
They posed together at the Museum Of Contemporary Art in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday July 22nd, where a red carpet was rolled out at the entrance with a small group of police patrolled streets for blocks. The lightings, music, and floral arrangement, the bash would even more complete with star-studded guests.
Among Hollywood notable figures attending the welcome-to-LA party were Brooke Shields, "Desperate Housewife" Eva Longoria, Simon Fuller who once helped managed Victoria's music group Spice Girls, actor Wesley Snipes, music impresario and director Quincy Jones, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, also Vivica A. Fox.
Not much we can say about the event. Just wish the Beckhams their luck in the US.
More David Beckham News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle