The Welcome-to-Los Angeles Party for the Beckhams Is On
It's on. The party has been kicked off. And there they were, David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams, as well as Hollywood celebrity couples, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Will Smith, and Jada Pinkett Smith, joining together to cheer the British power couple's arrival in Los Angeles.
They posed together at the Museum Of Contemporary Art in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday July 22nd, where a red carpet was rolled out at the entrance with a small group of police patrolled streets for blocks. The lightings, music, and floral arrangement, the bash would even more complete with star-studded guests.
Among Hollywood notable figures attending the welcome-to-LA party were Brooke Shields, "Desperate Housewife" Eva Longoria, Simon Fuller who once helped managed Victoria's music group Spice Girls, actor Wesley Snipes, music impresario and director Quincy Jones, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, also Vivica A. Fox.
Not much we can say about the event. Just wish the Beckhams their luck in the US.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington