The Welcome-to-Los Angeles Party for the Beckhams Is On
It's on. The party has been kicked off. And there they were, David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams, as well as Hollywood celebrity couples, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Will Smith, and Jada Pinkett Smith, joining together to cheer the British power couple's arrival in Los Angeles.
They posed together at the Museum Of Contemporary Art in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday July 22nd, where a red carpet was rolled out at the entrance with a small group of police patrolled streets for blocks. The lightings, music, and floral arrangement, the bash would even more complete with star-studded guests.
Among Hollywood notable figures attending the welcome-to-LA party were Brooke Shields, "Desperate Housewife" Eva Longoria, Simon Fuller who once helped managed Victoria's music group Spice Girls, actor Wesley Snipes, music impresario and director Quincy Jones, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, also Vivica A. Fox.
Not much we can say about the event. Just wish the Beckhams their luck in the US.
More David Beckham News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her