The Welcome-to-Los Angeles Party for the Beckhams Is On
It's on. The party has been kicked off. And there they were, David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams, as well as Hollywood celebrity couples, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Will Smith, and Jada Pinkett Smith, joining together to cheer the British power couple's arrival in Los Angeles.
They posed together at the Museum Of Contemporary Art in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday July 22nd, where a red carpet was rolled out at the entrance with a small group of police patrolled streets for blocks. The lightings, music, and floral arrangement, the bash would even more complete with star-studded guests.
Among Hollywood notable figures attending the welcome-to-LA party were Brooke Shields, "Desperate Housewife" Eva Longoria, Simon Fuller who once helped managed Victoria's music group Spice Girls, actor Wesley Snipes, music impresario and director Quincy Jones, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, also Vivica A. Fox.
Not much we can say about the event. Just wish the Beckhams their luck in the US.
More David Beckham News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris