Five Emptying the "Bottle"
Set to board the same vehicle together, Eliza Dushku, Bill Pullman, Alan Rickman, Chris Pine, and Rachael Taylor are all poised to star in a dramatic feature telling about the birth of the Napa Valley wine industry, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Titled "Bottle Shock", pic is based on the true story of California's Chateau Montelena winery, which won an international wine-tasting competition and put the region on the vino map. Filming is due to begin August 1 this year in Napa and Sonoma under the direction of Randall Miller who will helm from the script originally penned by Ross Schwartz that he rewrote alongside Jody Savin.
Dushku is said to play a local bartender while Pullman will act as the owner of the winery and Rickman as the chief architect of the blind-tasting challenge. Pine and Taylor, in the meantime, are billed to portray the vineyard owner's son who represents Napa in the French tasting and a university student who interns at the winery, respectively.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna