Five Emptying the "Bottle"
Set to board the same vehicle together, Eliza Dushku, Bill Pullman, Alan Rickman, Chris Pine, and Rachael Taylor are all poised to star in a dramatic feature telling about the birth of the Napa Valley wine industry, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Titled "Bottle Shock", pic is based on the true story of California's Chateau Montelena winery, which won an international wine-tasting competition and put the region on the vino map. Filming is due to begin August 1 this year in Napa and Sonoma under the direction of Randall Miller who will helm from the script originally penned by Ross Schwartz that he rewrote alongside Jody Savin.
Dushku is said to play a local bartender while Pullman will act as the owner of the winery and Rickman as the chief architect of the blind-tasting challenge. Pine and Taylor, in the meantime, are billed to portray the vineyard owner's son who represents Napa in the French tasting and a university student who interns at the winery, respectively.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'