Five Emptying the "Bottle"
Set to board the same vehicle together, Eliza Dushku, Bill Pullman, Alan Rickman, Chris Pine, and Rachael Taylor are all poised to star in a dramatic feature telling about the birth of the Napa Valley wine industry, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Titled "Bottle Shock", pic is based on the true story of California's Chateau Montelena winery, which won an international wine-tasting competition and put the region on the vino map. Filming is due to begin August 1 this year in Napa and Sonoma under the direction of Randall Miller who will helm from the script originally penned by Ross Schwartz that he rewrote alongside Jody Savin.
Dushku is said to play a local bartender while Pullman will act as the owner of the winery and Rickman as the chief architect of the blind-tasting challenge. Pine and Taylor, in the meantime, are billed to portray the vineyard owner's son who represents Napa in the French tasting and a university student who interns at the winery, respectively.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie