Five Emptying the "Bottle"
Set to board the same vehicle together, Eliza Dushku, Bill Pullman, Alan Rickman, Chris Pine, and Rachael Taylor are all poised to star in a dramatic feature telling about the birth of the Napa Valley wine industry, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Titled "Bottle Shock", pic is based on the true story of California's Chateau Montelena winery, which won an international wine-tasting competition and put the region on the vino map. Filming is due to begin August 1 this year in Napa and Sonoma under the direction of Randall Miller who will helm from the script originally penned by Ross Schwartz that he rewrote alongside Jody Savin.
Dushku is said to play a local bartender while Pullman will act as the owner of the winery and Rickman as the chief architect of the blind-tasting challenge. Pine and Taylor, in the meantime, are billed to portray the vineyard owner's son who represents Napa in the French tasting and a university student who interns at the winery, respectively.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media