Five Emptying the "Bottle"
Set to board the same vehicle together, Eliza Dushku, Bill Pullman, Alan Rickman, Chris Pine, and Rachael Taylor are all poised to star in a dramatic feature telling about the birth of the Napa Valley wine industry, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Titled "Bottle Shock", pic is based on the true story of California's Chateau Montelena winery, which won an international wine-tasting competition and put the region on the vino map. Filming is due to begin August 1 this year in Napa and Sonoma under the direction of Randall Miller who will helm from the script originally penned by Ross Schwartz that he rewrote alongside Jody Savin.
Dushku is said to play a local bartender while Pullman will act as the owner of the winery and Rickman as the chief architect of the blind-tasting challenge. Pine and Taylor, in the meantime, are billed to portray the vineyard owner's son who represents Napa in the French tasting and a university student who interns at the winery, respectively.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked