Kylie Minogue Roping in Madonna's Producer
Kylie Minogue's new album will not only be long-awaited but highly-anticipated also. The Australia native has tied a mutual contract with super producer Stuart Price to helm her record.
Price is the man who got behind Madonna's Grammy winning "Confessions on a Dance Floor" (2005) and many of her singles. He has also worked with P. Diddy, Gwen Stefani and The Killers.
Kylie meanwhile, was reported working with Scottish producer DJ Calvin Harris whereby a song has been produced under the title "Ready". Beside Harris, Groove Armada and Hot Chip have apparently been invited to work on the album too.
Though materials have been accumulated, the project has not reached the decision to name the album. In June however, several demo tracks such as "Stars", "Fall For You" and "Sensitized" leaked to the Internet but still to doubt whether they are really Kylie's fresh singles.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth