Kylie Minogue Roping in Madonna's Producer
Kylie Minogue's new album will not only be long-awaited but highly-anticipated also. The Australia native has tied a mutual contract with super producer Stuart Price to helm her record.
Price is the man who got behind Madonna's Grammy winning "Confessions on a Dance Floor" (2005) and many of her singles. He has also worked with P. Diddy, Gwen Stefani and The Killers.
Kylie meanwhile, was reported working with Scottish producer DJ Calvin Harris whereby a song has been produced under the title "Ready". Beside Harris, Groove Armada and Hot Chip have apparently been invited to work on the album too.
Though materials have been accumulated, the project has not reached the decision to name the album. In June however, several demo tracks such as "Stars", "Fall For You" and "Sensitized" leaked to the Internet but still to doubt whether they are really Kylie's fresh singles.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash