Kylie Minogue Roping in Madonna's Producer
Kylie Minogue's new album will not only be long-awaited but highly-anticipated also. The Australia native has tied a mutual contract with super producer Stuart Price to helm her record.
Price is the man who got behind Madonna's Grammy winning "Confessions on a Dance Floor" (2005) and many of her singles. He has also worked with P. Diddy, Gwen Stefani and The Killers.
Kylie meanwhile, was reported working with Scottish producer DJ Calvin Harris whereby a song has been produced under the title "Ready". Beside Harris, Groove Armada and Hot Chip have apparently been invited to work on the album too.
Though materials have been accumulated, the project has not reached the decision to name the album. In June however, several demo tracks such as "Stars", "Fall For You" and "Sensitized" leaked to the Internet but still to doubt whether they are really Kylie's fresh singles.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival