Kylie Minogue Roping in Madonna's Producer
Kylie Minogue's new album will not only be long-awaited but highly-anticipated also. The Australia native has tied a mutual contract with super producer Stuart Price to helm her record.
Price is the man who got behind Madonna's Grammy winning "Confessions on a Dance Floor" (2005) and many of her singles. He has also worked with P. Diddy, Gwen Stefani and The Killers.
Kylie meanwhile, was reported working with Scottish producer DJ Calvin Harris whereby a song has been produced under the title "Ready". Beside Harris, Groove Armada and Hot Chip have apparently been invited to work on the album too.
Though materials have been accumulated, the project has not reached the decision to name the album. In June however, several demo tracks such as "Stars", "Fall For You" and "Sensitized" leaked to the Internet but still to doubt whether they are really Kylie's fresh singles.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group