Kylie Minogue Roping in Madonna's Producer
Kylie Minogue's new album will not only be long-awaited but highly-anticipated also. The Australia native has tied a mutual contract with super producer Stuart Price to helm her record.
Price is the man who got behind Madonna's Grammy winning "Confessions on a Dance Floor" (2005) and many of her singles. He has also worked with P. Diddy, Gwen Stefani and The Killers.
Kylie meanwhile, was reported working with Scottish producer DJ Calvin Harris whereby a song has been produced under the title "Ready". Beside Harris, Groove Armada and Hot Chip have apparently been invited to work on the album too.
Though materials have been accumulated, the project has not reached the decision to name the album. In June however, several demo tracks such as "Stars", "Fall For You" and "Sensitized" leaked to the Internet but still to doubt whether they are really Kylie's fresh singles.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal