Cameron Fay Evokes Laughs at Universal
Working on his second big screen project for Universal Pictures, 25-year-old filmmaker Cameron Fay reportedly is in charge to both write and direct a comedy pitch of his of which rights have been secured by the studio.
Little is known about the untitled project since plot details are being kept tightly under wraps, but it is learned that the flick will be a relationship comedy and produced by Mary Parent and Scott Stuber via their Stuber/Parent shingle. Overseeing the film for the company is Alexa Faigen while Scott Bernstein and Maradith Frenkel are both overseeing for Universal.
Fay, who went to NYU's Tisch Film School and was a Lew Wasserman Scholar, currently is busy prepping rom-com flick "Unnatural Selection" which Universal successfully picked up in March. The man recently had his two short films "Tom's War on Terror" and "Redemption Song" premiered at this year's South by Southwest Festival and Sedona International Film Festival, respectively.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival