Cameron Fay Evokes Laughs at Universal
Working on his second big screen project for Universal Pictures, 25-year-old filmmaker Cameron Fay reportedly is in charge to both write and direct a comedy pitch of his of which rights have been secured by the studio.
Little is known about the untitled project since plot details are being kept tightly under wraps, but it is learned that the flick will be a relationship comedy and produced by Mary Parent and Scott Stuber via their Stuber/Parent shingle. Overseeing the film for the company is Alexa Faigen while Scott Bernstein and Maradith Frenkel are both overseeing for Universal.
Fay, who went to NYU's Tisch Film School and was a Lew Wasserman Scholar, currently is busy prepping rom-com flick "Unnatural Selection" which Universal successfully picked up in March. The man recently had his two short films "Tom's War on Terror" and "Redemption Song" premiered at this year's South by Southwest Festival and Sedona International Film Festival, respectively.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!