Ashley Tisdale Takes "Picture"
Set to become the next "High School Musical" cast member who steps into the big screen after Zac Efron, Ashley Tisdale has delightfully revealed to MTV News that she is going to make her film debut in "Picture This" which is slated to start filming next month.
"It's a father-daughter movie, about a relationship where the daughter's getting more mature and older, and needing the dad to let go," the beauty explained.
Admitted she really loves the project's script while signaling that she is eager to do anything to fit into her part, including changing her hair color, Tisdale, who is also a singer, further pointed out that she is looking forward to move beyond her "Musical" character and portray the role she is not accustomed to.
"I love the character because it's so different than any of the other characters I've played so far," she said. "[My character] works at Petco and she's not popular. She's kind of like the girl next door. She doesn't really know how to put herself together."
Tisdale, who released debut album "Headstrong" last February, was discovered by her current agent Bill Perlman at the age of three and later made her way in acting through some episodes of several TV series like "7th Heaven", "Boston Public", and "Strong Medicine." She finally landed her breakthrough when Disney Channel picked her up to play Maddie Fitzpatrick in its sitcom "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody."
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'