Ashley Tisdale Takes "Picture"
Set to become the next "High School Musical" cast member who steps into the big screen after Zac Efron, Ashley Tisdale has delightfully revealed to MTV News that she is going to make her film debut in "Picture This" which is slated to start filming next month.
"It's a father-daughter movie, about a relationship where the daughter's getting more mature and older, and needing the dad to let go," the beauty explained.
Admitted she really loves the project's script while signaling that she is eager to do anything to fit into her part, including changing her hair color, Tisdale, who is also a singer, further pointed out that she is looking forward to move beyond her "Musical" character and portray the role she is not accustomed to.
"I love the character because it's so different than any of the other characters I've played so far," she said. "[My character] works at Petco and she's not popular. She's kind of like the girl next door. She doesn't really know how to put herself together."
Tisdale, who released debut album "Headstrong" last February, was discovered by her current agent Bill Perlman at the age of three and later made her way in acting through some episodes of several TV series like "7th Heaven", "Boston Public", and "Strong Medicine." She finally landed her breakthrough when Disney Channel picked her up to play Maddie Fitzpatrick in its sitcom "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody."
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'