The Starting Line Landing "Island" Music Video
Punk band The Starting Line has just finished shooting their music video for "Island". The song is the first single from their new album "Direction" which will be released July 31 via Virgin.
"Island" has been made available for listening on the band's MySpace and PureVolume pages together with title track. "Island" digital download can also be obtained from iTunes music store.
Due to tremendous success of their debut and sophomore set, The Starting Line is slated to headline Van's Warped tour this July whereby they get to promote their new CD also. The band's gig within the tour has started July 3 and they will end it August 25 in Los Angeles, Cali.
"Island" video stream:
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group