The Starting Line Landing "Island" Music Video
Punk band The Starting Line has just finished shooting their music video for "Island". The song is the first single from their new album "Direction" which will be released July 31 via Virgin.
"Island" has been made available for listening on the band's MySpace and PureVolume pages together with title track. "Island" digital download can also be obtained from iTunes music store.
Due to tremendous success of their debut and sophomore set, The Starting Line is slated to headline Van's Warped tour this July whereby they get to promote their new CD also. The band's gig within the tour has started July 3 and they will end it August 25 in Los Angeles, Cali.
"Island" video stream:
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack