The Starting Line Landing "Island" Music Video
Punk band The Starting Line has just finished shooting their music video for "Island". The song is the first single from their new album "Direction" which will be released July 31 via Virgin.
"Island" has been made available for listening on the band's MySpace and PureVolume pages together with title track. "Island" digital download can also be obtained from iTunes music store.
Due to tremendous success of their debut and sophomore set, The Starting Line is slated to headline Van's Warped tour this July whereby they get to promote their new CD also. The band's gig within the tour has started July 3 and they will end it August 25 in Los Angeles, Cali.
"Island" video stream:
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media