Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Talk Honeymoon
Newlyweds Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are done with their honeymoon and they end up telling People how do they feel about it. And it seems that both of them have quite a different opinion about it.
As of Eva, she tend to describe her honeymoon as "so romantic", telling People "it was just the two of us. We were completely alone together. We didn't see people for days with the exception of room service bringing us food." Further she said, "It was great to be completely, 100-percent alone."
The beauty revealed further that she and Tony are struggling to spend lots of time together now that they're husband and wife. And the statement seems to have been accepted by the fact that Tony was seen coming to the set where Eva was filming the new series of "Desperate Housewives".
Tony, on the other way around, confessed he finds married life "weird"."It's weird, it's weird", he was quoted as saying. "I don't wear rings. ... The only ring that I was wearing is our championship rings, but you only wear that maybe two times, three times maybe. So I have to get used to it."
He, moreover, noted "A lot of my teammates told me they lost it like five or six times. So I'm going to try to lose it only one or two times."
Eva and Tony made it official in a civil ceremony in Paris on July 6th, followed by a lavish church wedding the day after. They then went for a low-key honeymoon on the Caribbean islands of Turks and Caicos and returned to LA on Sunday July 15th.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo