Scary Spice Melanie Brown Ready to Marry Stephen Belafonte
The case is closed and Melanie Brown is moving on with her life. The former Spice Girl has moved on from her ex-boyfriend and father of daughter Angel Iris, Eddie Murphy, and is planning to walk down the aisle with her new boyfriend Stephen Belafonte.
Brown split from Murphy last year and has since then begun dating film producer Belafonte. "He's the love of my life and I am going to marry him," the Scary Spice said in a statement, adding that "Stephen's been a godsend. Eddie hasn't been in touch once since I had the baby--it's unbelievable. But Stephen has been a tower of strength."
No wedding date has been set just yet. Nor it is confirmed that Belafonte already popped the question. Despite all, Brown seems more than ready to settle down, once again, and hopefully this one will last forever.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake