Scary Spice Melanie Brown Ready to Marry Stephen Belafonte
The case is closed and Melanie Brown is moving on with her life. The former Spice Girl has moved on from her ex-boyfriend and father of daughter Angel Iris, Eddie Murphy, and is planning to walk down the aisle with her new boyfriend Stephen Belafonte.
Brown split from Murphy last year and has since then begun dating film producer Belafonte. "He's the love of my life and I am going to marry him," the Scary Spice said in a statement, adding that "Stephen's been a godsend. Eddie hasn't been in touch once since I had the baby--it's unbelievable. But Stephen has been a tower of strength."
No wedding date has been set just yet. Nor it is confirmed that Belafonte already popped the question. Despite all, Brown seems more than ready to settle down, once again, and hopefully this one will last forever.
More Melanie Brown News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56