Scary Spice Melanie Brown Ready to Marry Stephen Belafonte
The case is closed and Melanie Brown is moving on with her life. The former Spice Girl has moved on from her ex-boyfriend and father of daughter Angel Iris, Eddie Murphy, and is planning to walk down the aisle with her new boyfriend Stephen Belafonte.
Brown split from Murphy last year and has since then begun dating film producer Belafonte. "He's the love of my life and I am going to marry him," the Scary Spice said in a statement, adding that "Stephen's been a godsend. Eddie hasn't been in touch once since I had the baby--it's unbelievable. But Stephen has been a tower of strength."
No wedding date has been set just yet. Nor it is confirmed that Belafonte already popped the question. Despite all, Brown seems more than ready to settle down, once again, and hopefully this one will last forever.
More Melanie Brown News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip