Scary Spice Melanie Brown Ready to Marry Stephen Belafonte
The case is closed and Melanie Brown is moving on with her life. The former Spice Girl has moved on from her ex-boyfriend and father of daughter Angel Iris, Eddie Murphy, and is planning to walk down the aisle with her new boyfriend Stephen Belafonte.
Brown split from Murphy last year and has since then begun dating film producer Belafonte. "He's the love of my life and I am going to marry him," the Scary Spice said in a statement, adding that "Stephen's been a godsend. Eddie hasn't been in touch once since I had the baby--it's unbelievable. But Stephen has been a tower of strength."
No wedding date has been set just yet. Nor it is confirmed that Belafonte already popped the question. Despite all, Brown seems more than ready to settle down, once again, and hopefully this one will last forever.
More Melanie Brown News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby