Scary Spice Melanie Brown Ready to Marry Stephen Belafonte
The case is closed and Melanie Brown is moving on with her life. The former Spice Girl has moved on from her ex-boyfriend and father of daughter Angel Iris, Eddie Murphy, and is planning to walk down the aisle with her new boyfriend Stephen Belafonte.
Brown split from Murphy last year and has since then begun dating film producer Belafonte. "He's the love of my life and I am going to marry him," the Scary Spice said in a statement, adding that "Stephen's been a godsend. Eddie hasn't been in touch once since I had the baby--it's unbelievable. But Stephen has been a tower of strength."
No wedding date has been set just yet. Nor it is confirmed that Belafonte already popped the question. Despite all, Brown seems more than ready to settle down, once again, and hopefully this one will last forever.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory