Ray Liotta Is Feeling "Blue"
Coming behind Forest Whitaker and Jessica Biel, "Smokin' Aces" star Ray Liotta has signed on to join both actors in the cast lineup of drama flick "Powder Blue", Variety has revealed.
A collaborative production of Eleven Eleven Films, Spirit Dance Entertainment, and Grosvenor Park Media, the project centers on four troubled people - a mortician, a suicidal ex-priest, a stripper, and an ex-con - brought together on Christmas Eve by a mixture of circumstances. Liotta will portray the fourth one, who has been released after a 25-year stretch and reaches out to his long-lost daughter, set to be played by Biel.
Filming has shifted its start from this month to August and will be led by Vietnamese filmmaker Timothy Linh Bui who is going to helm based on his own script. The man is also serving as the producer alongside Whitaker, Tracee Stanley, Bobby Schwartz, Ross M. Dinerstein with Shaun Redick, Jeff Golenberg, Kimberly Fox, and Bill Block all executive producing.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown