Ray Liotta Is Feeling "Blue"
Coming behind Forest Whitaker and Jessica Biel, "Smokin' Aces" star Ray Liotta has signed on to join both actors in the cast lineup of drama flick "Powder Blue", Variety has revealed.
A collaborative production of Eleven Eleven Films, Spirit Dance Entertainment, and Grosvenor Park Media, the project centers on four troubled people - a mortician, a suicidal ex-priest, a stripper, and an ex-con - brought together on Christmas Eve by a mixture of circumstances. Liotta will portray the fourth one, who has been released after a 25-year stretch and reaches out to his long-lost daughter, set to be played by Biel.
Filming has shifted its start from this month to August and will be led by Vietnamese filmmaker Timothy Linh Bui who is going to helm based on his own script. The man is also serving as the producer alongside Whitaker, Tracee Stanley, Bobby Schwartz, Ross M. Dinerstein with Shaun Redick, Jeff Golenberg, Kimberly Fox, and Bill Block all executive producing.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign