Ray Liotta Is Feeling "Blue"
Coming behind Forest Whitaker and Jessica Biel, "Smokin' Aces" star Ray Liotta has signed on to join both actors in the cast lineup of drama flick "Powder Blue", Variety has revealed.
A collaborative production of Eleven Eleven Films, Spirit Dance Entertainment, and Grosvenor Park Media, the project centers on four troubled people - a mortician, a suicidal ex-priest, a stripper, and an ex-con - brought together on Christmas Eve by a mixture of circumstances. Liotta will portray the fourth one, who has been released after a 25-year stretch and reaches out to his long-lost daughter, set to be played by Biel.
Filming has shifted its start from this month to August and will be led by Vietnamese filmmaker Timothy Linh Bui who is going to helm based on his own script. The man is also serving as the producer alongside Whitaker, Tracee Stanley, Bobby Schwartz, Ross M. Dinerstein with Shaun Redick, Jeff Golenberg, Kimberly Fox, and Bill Block all executive producing.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed