Ray Liotta Is Feeling "Blue"
Coming behind Forest Whitaker and Jessica Biel, "Smokin' Aces" star Ray Liotta has signed on to join both actors in the cast lineup of drama flick "Powder Blue", Variety has revealed.
A collaborative production of Eleven Eleven Films, Spirit Dance Entertainment, and Grosvenor Park Media, the project centers on four troubled people - a mortician, a suicidal ex-priest, a stripper, and an ex-con - brought together on Christmas Eve by a mixture of circumstances. Liotta will portray the fourth one, who has been released after a 25-year stretch and reaches out to his long-lost daughter, set to be played by Biel.
Filming has shifted its start from this month to August and will be led by Vietnamese filmmaker Timothy Linh Bui who is going to helm based on his own script. The man is also serving as the producer alongside Whitaker, Tracee Stanley, Bobby Schwartz, Ross M. Dinerstein with Shaun Redick, Jeff Golenberg, Kimberly Fox, and Bill Block all executive producing.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!