Ray Liotta Is Feeling "Blue"
Coming behind Forest Whitaker and Jessica Biel, "Smokin' Aces" star Ray Liotta has signed on to join both actors in the cast lineup of drama flick "Powder Blue", Variety has revealed.
A collaborative production of Eleven Eleven Films, Spirit Dance Entertainment, and Grosvenor Park Media, the project centers on four troubled people - a mortician, a suicidal ex-priest, a stripper, and an ex-con - brought together on Christmas Eve by a mixture of circumstances. Liotta will portray the fourth one, who has been released after a 25-year stretch and reaches out to his long-lost daughter, set to be played by Biel.
Filming has shifted its start from this month to August and will be led by Vietnamese filmmaker Timothy Linh Bui who is going to helm based on his own script. The man is also serving as the producer alongside Whitaker, Tracee Stanley, Bobby Schwartz, Ross M. Dinerstein with Shaun Redick, Jeff Golenberg, Kimberly Fox, and Bill Block all executive producing.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl