Jennifer Aniston Shops for Baby Clothes with Paul Sculfor
Their separation remains short-lived. Jennifer Aniston and her British boyfriend Paul Sculfor are together again and were spotted shopping for baby clothes at the Petit Tresor boutique in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
If OK! magazine is to be believed, the pair was seen on Tuesday July 17th shopping for baby things at the exclusive boutique. "They were arm in arm. They were acting like a married couple while shopping for various baby-related items like cribs and changing tables," an eyewitness tells the publication.
Besides the whole stuffs, Jen and Paul were said to end up buying a $195 blue cashmere bear from Alvin & Sparky, presumably for little Coco Arquette.
Jen recently sparked adoption speculation after she allegedly contacted the adoption agency used by close friend Sheryl Crow. "Jen has been thinking about adopting for a while. But after seeing Sheryl and Wyatt Steven together she didn't know why she was still waiting," a source told OK! magazine recently.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7