Jennifer Aniston Shops for Baby Clothes with Paul Sculfor
Their separation remains short-lived. Jennifer Aniston and her British boyfriend Paul Sculfor are together again and were spotted shopping for baby clothes at the Petit Tresor boutique in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
If OK! magazine is to be believed, the pair was seen on Tuesday July 17th shopping for baby things at the exclusive boutique. "They were arm in arm. They were acting like a married couple while shopping for various baby-related items like cribs and changing tables," an eyewitness tells the publication.
Besides the whole stuffs, Jen and Paul were said to end up buying a $195 blue cashmere bear from Alvin & Sparky, presumably for little Coco Arquette.
Jen recently sparked adoption speculation after she allegedly contacted the adoption agency used by close friend Sheryl Crow. "Jen has been thinking about adopting for a while. But after seeing Sheryl and Wyatt Steven together she didn't know why she was still waiting," a source told OK! magazine recently.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit