Jennifer Aniston Shops for Baby Clothes with Paul Sculfor
Their separation remains short-lived. Jennifer Aniston and her British boyfriend Paul Sculfor are together again and were spotted shopping for baby clothes at the Petit Tresor boutique in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
If OK! magazine is to be believed, the pair was seen on Tuesday July 17th shopping for baby things at the exclusive boutique. "They were arm in arm. They were acting like a married couple while shopping for various baby-related items like cribs and changing tables," an eyewitness tells the publication.
Besides the whole stuffs, Jen and Paul were said to end up buying a $195 blue cashmere bear from Alvin & Sparky, presumably for little Coco Arquette.
Jen recently sparked adoption speculation after she allegedly contacted the adoption agency used by close friend Sheryl Crow. "Jen has been thinking about adopting for a while. But after seeing Sheryl and Wyatt Steven together she didn't know why she was still waiting," a source told OK! magazine recently.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party