Jennifer Aniston Shops for Baby Clothes with Paul Sculfor
Their separation remains short-lived. Jennifer Aniston and her British boyfriend Paul Sculfor are together again and were spotted shopping for baby clothes at the Petit Tresor boutique in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
If OK! magazine is to be believed, the pair was seen on Tuesday July 17th shopping for baby things at the exclusive boutique. "They were arm in arm. They were acting like a married couple while shopping for various baby-related items like cribs and changing tables," an eyewitness tells the publication.
Besides the whole stuffs, Jen and Paul were said to end up buying a $195 blue cashmere bear from Alvin & Sparky, presumably for little Coco Arquette.
Jen recently sparked adoption speculation after she allegedly contacted the adoption agency used by close friend Sheryl Crow. "Jen has been thinking about adopting for a while. But after seeing Sheryl and Wyatt Steven together she didn't know why she was still waiting," a source told OK! magazine recently.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off