Jennifer Aniston Shops for Baby Clothes with Paul Sculfor
Their separation remains short-lived. Jennifer Aniston and her British boyfriend Paul Sculfor are together again and were spotted shopping for baby clothes at the Petit Tresor boutique in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
If OK! magazine is to be believed, the pair was seen on Tuesday July 17th shopping for baby things at the exclusive boutique. "They were arm in arm. They were acting like a married couple while shopping for various baby-related items like cribs and changing tables," an eyewitness tells the publication.
Besides the whole stuffs, Jen and Paul were said to end up buying a $195 blue cashmere bear from Alvin & Sparky, presumably for little Coco Arquette.
Jen recently sparked adoption speculation after she allegedly contacted the adoption agency used by close friend Sheryl Crow. "Jen has been thinking about adopting for a while. But after seeing Sheryl and Wyatt Steven together she didn't know why she was still waiting," a source told OK! magazine recently.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards