Stars Rolling for "Reel Moments"
Three Hollywood actresses are all going behind the camera this year to make their debut in directing field for sure.
Variety has reported that Kirsten Dunst, Kate Hudson, and Rita Wilson are on their way to go into production in Los Angeles for shorts features they have been assigned to helm as part of Glamour magazine's third series of "Reel Moments."
Each picking one inspiring story posted by the magazine's readers to shoot it in just three days with a mid-six-figure budget and no re-shoots, Dunst will film her short in August and Hudson is said to start rolling the camera in several weeks in Altadena while Wilson has already shot hers titled "The Trap" alongside director of photography Don Burgess at a landmark movie house in downtown L.A.
"I called in some favors," said Wilson, who also took input from husband Tom Hanks. "It's a story about someone getting in touch with who she is."
For Wilson's project, well-known names like Jeanne Tripplehorn, Aisha Tyler, and Channing Tatum have all been signed to round out the cast. As for Hudson's, which tells about the '70s-period father-daughter story, it will feature Kurt Russell, Dakota Fanning, Kevin Hart, and Chevy Chase, among others.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?